Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alright. That was clever by Gutherson.

He still makes me nervous though!

Let's see if they get tired. We are getting bullied at the moment.

Probably lucky to only be six down.

What a dog of a game.

They're dragging us down to their level.

If we hang tough and are patient, we can get em at the back end.

eggson said:
Nicely done Snake and Gutho!!

ps, i think King has been pretty ineffective so far

Other than that game against souths King highlight reel this year would be run less than 10 seconds

Dogs have done a great job of making sure no-one is playing football.

Gutho > Williams. Good signs for the future.

Poor defense costing us out wide. Hiku terrible and why aren't we spreading it wide to try and tire the dogs forwards.

Jerry1 said:
eggson said:
We won't get any favours from the refs. Looks like Des played mind games with them spreading wide early, but now it's a massive bunch of forwards, replaced by massive forwards, rolling quick through the middle

We have had every decision go our way - what game are u watching

I agree.

We can blame injuries, or missed tackles but we can not blame the refs.

Big ask for our patched up forwards to back it up against the biggest pack in the comp, after the Rorters game last week.
Add the fact that half their back line are forwards as well and we are getting bashed.
Need to kick early and deep, turn them around or we're no hope.

One of the first games I have seen live on TV for three months ( saw the last minute win against the Knights from Alice Springs) , so come on guys make my day for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8