Round 1 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Hey peoples. I am coming down for round 1. Looking for recommendations for accommodation within walking distance of the ground. Also where is the go to place for a beverage after the game?
Cheers

Brookvake hotel? Thats the closest you'll get and you can go back after the game and get your drank on some more... pretty sure they have finished renovations now as well. There food is great as are the women ;) the beer is cold and it takes 2 minutes to walk to brookie

The Brookie is good for before and after game.
Closest accommodation is the Travelodge at Brookvale, at back of the Manly Leagues Club.
I don't know what the Club is like these days as they have just changed management. Previous management was headed by one of our well known 1st graders - shows it doesn't mean you will be a good businessman.
Everything else is in Manly (backpackers to $$$s)

I really want to come but I won’t. When ever I attend round 1 we lose and have a slow start to the season. So I’m looking forward to us turning this Comp on its head in the first four rounds! Go the Eagles!

Accommodation is as suggested on here. If you want somewhere cheaper, then Narrabeen camping (Sydney Lakeside) which has cabins. Within walking distance of public transport (bus) to Brookie.

Don't know how long since you've been to the Leagues Club @Clint but suggest a worthwhile visit to the Lyons Den where there is much Manly history displayed. Also there's the new merchandise store.

I’d probably go leagues club, Brookie hotel and stay at the manly pacific.

also 4 pines at brookie is worth a go. And 4 pines at manly.

do you drink Clint?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8