Rothfield’s Sunday Column - Who’s the player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That doesn't make sense at all. If the money is taken from the cap, then it goes towards the players. Would else would get the money.

I never said it made sense mate.@:)

The amount of our supposedly "promised TPA's" was deducted from our cap as our penalty. 660k. The money could not be given to the players if it was illegally promised. But I see what you are saying.

It doesnt matter whether it's Walker or Tapau, we paid over the top to get them to Manly and they haven't exactly been setting the world on fire of late,so who's goint to match what we've been paying, so I would say that they'll probably stay

It’s not Walker going by Weidlers article:

Walker staying
Rumours about Dylan Walker are a regular occurrence and talk that he wants out of Manly has resurfaced. I put it to club boss Lyall Gorman, who said Walker has not made any such noises. The Manly boss also said there were no extras in Walker’s deal that had not been covered.

‘‘I did his new deal in January for this year and there are no third-party deals in his contract,’’ Gorman said.

It doesnt matter whether it's Walker or Tapau, we paid over the top to get them to Manly and they haven't exactly been setting the world on fire of late,so who's goint to match what we've been paying, so I would say that they'll probably stay
Without Taupau we would've missed the 8 last season and would absolutely be clueless up the middle this season. He's so valuable, best prop in the game. Only problem is that he tends to focus on offloading too much. Doubt he'd leave though

Geez you’d think they’d want s more capable replacement for Mansour than him. Talk about replacing a Rolls Royce with a Holden.
And they seem to have an endless supply of good juniors out there. Doesn’t make sense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8