Rose Not playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see why Tooves might be a bit concerned about Rose's lateral movement around the ruck. Doggies like to make a big deal out of their forwards passing before the line and the little tip on plays, that sort of stuff might catch George a bit short.

Tooves should pick who ever he thinks the best 17 are regardless of their contract status for next year

If it is Darcy then so be it - he is the one who is accountable for the results

Tooves does not seem to rate Georgie. I don't know why, but it is a shame because Georgie is one of my favourites.

Des left Darcey out of the GF side but made him train for all those weeks, this is the most next to perfect game situation Darcy could play in next to dogs in the GF. He has a point to prove and a stage to prove it on. Smart by Tooves.

Chip and Chase said:
I can see why Tooves might be a bit concerned about Rose's lateral movement around the ruck. Doggies like to make a big deal out of their forwards passing before the line and the little tip on plays, that sort of stuff might catch George a bit short.

Spot on C & C

Who knows when Lussick will next play finals footy after 2012, that got to make him hungry to perform!

Tooves is picking the side taking account of the opposition. The short passing game of the dishlickers will be more than George can handle. Vic & Lussick are far more agile and will cope significantly better.

Smart coaching. George will get a run if we meet someone like Souths or Canberra where sheer size will be an advantage.

Mals said:
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. He played great when he came off the bench against the Bulldogs in Round 1. Other games this year his impact has been less effective... Is Tooves worried about his lateral defence?

If Tooves isn't then I am. I stated in another thread that my preference was for Lussick and Mauro because I see Rose as a weakness in defence - especially in what I think will be a very fast paced game.

Also, I have no doubt Lussick will lift and would like nothing more than to stick it up Des for dropping him from last year's GF squad. I'm sure he'll get plenty of pleasure out of returning Des' GF medal from last year when he picks up his own this season.

George was in the pre-game warm up at the coast but didn't make the 17. He is obviously ranked 18th.

That's put a downer on things...George has been great, that shiit about lateral movement is just that...shiiit! Not fkn happy!:mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8