Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
leaves foul taste in my mouth...

haha admit i didn't switch it off .. love JT
asked Robinson point blank about decision... again GOLD

he looked FILTHY at JT haha too funny

Robinson's answer went a long way to proving right that article last week that said the other NRL coaches think he's an arrogant prick.

We, and the Raiders will be up there, trouble is when Uncle Nick chucks another 10 million in to buy the best in the game they haven’t already got it’s going to make it bloody hard.

Just imagine if he offered the Turbo’s 5 million a year each, they’d be mad not to go!
Might explain why Kapow just got extended. No news on Turbos is not good news.

Robinson's answer went a long way to proving right that article last week that said the other NRL coaches think he's an arrogant prick.

Robinson has had a silver Nick spoon in his mouth since he was appointed rorters coach.
He had a couple of injuries and a naughty dog act from Pearce in 2016 and they came 15th. Hardly SuperCoach substance.
How would Robinson without unlimited resources like he has at Easts?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10...als-nrl-grand-final-raiders-roosters/11578922

Beattie told reporters there was no option for referee Ben Cummins but to overturn a decision to give Canberra six more tackles.

S'funny, I've been hearing for years how "referee's don't change their minds" when it comes to decisions.

Beattie said he understood the feelings of the Raiders and their fans but that it would have been just as bad if the wrong call was allowed to stand and Canberra had gone on to score from an error.

- No it wouldn't have been as we're also told that refs are humans and mistakes will be made so live with it. Never told 'if a decision has been made a ref can change his mind mid tackle.' There's also a heap of times when the bunker can have a word in the ref's ear about bad calls but they don't.

(not well explained but I think you know what I mean.)

Last edited:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10...als-nrl-grand-final-raiders-roosters/11578922

Beattie told reporters there was no option for referee Ben Cummins but to overturn a decision to give Canberra six more tackles.

S'funny, I've been hearing for years how "referee's don't change their minds" when it comes to decisions.

Beattie said he understood the feelings of the Raiders and their fans but that it would have been just as bad if the wrong call was allowed to stand and Canberra had gone on to score from an error.

- No it wouldn't have been as we're also told that refs are humans and mistakes will be made so live with it. Never told 'if a decision has been made a ref can change his mind mid tackle.' There's also a heap of times when the bunker can have a word in the ref's ear about bad calls but they don't.

(not well explained but I think you know what I mean.)
HAHAHA why would anyone ask Beattie. He wouldn't know the first rule let alone any others in RL. Probably thought he was watching a rugby union game between the Easts chickens and the somewhere Vikings.

OK one more post for the year. For those whom still don't get the 'entertainment' status quo which was purchased for hundreds of millions of dollars..........behind the scenes the NRL would be absolutely thrilled with this controversy.......next year there is endless marketing with every other team now 'hating' the Rorters.......THEY LOVE IT.......it's a thing of beauty to them.....

The achilles heel they have is it's legal to gamble on sport, more questionable whether it's legal on 'entertainment' and definitely suspect on 'entertainment' dressed as sport.......

Ask yourself how do they justify 100's of millions per year to own the 'entertainment', they are not a charity, they are making big buck profits out of it.

PS (Kindergarden class will be thinking it's from all the advertising, yeah right, hundreds of millions in advertising).....and yes I WANT MY GAME BACK from these scum.

Good luck to the Sea Eagles next year!

HAHAHA why would anyone ask Beattie. He wouldn't know the first rule let alone any others in RL. Probably thought he was watching a rugby union game between the Easts chickens and the somewhere Vikings.
Beattie's a glove puppet. He's flexible, got some stuffing in his head and Greenbergs got his hand up his arse. If you want informed opinion on rugby league you're probably better off asking Sooty.

A referee can go back on a "six again" call if the pocket referee or touchie lets them know there was an earlier error from that team like a knock on, forward pass or going into touch.

But you can't have referees going back on a "six again" call when the team in possession did nothing wrong and as a result opted to get tackled instead of making a last tackle kick. .
All they needed to do was blow the whistle and state that the tackle count is at 5 :lightbulb:

After blowing up about it I can cop that blue they made last night far more than any of the bunkers howlers.
A decision in error made at speed is far easier to deal with something they look at 50 times and still get it wrong.
At least they killed Canberra quick unlike the slow death we had at the hands of Kevin Shayne in 13...

I just saw on the news that poor little Coops Cronk was playing with a hurty groin, that no one knew about.
Surely he deserves an Order of Australia medal?
And why the f#ck is does an idiot like Beattie, who had no idea about the controversy that happened on field, get up and say what a great game it was? :banghead:
Run by d%ckheads.

I just saw on the news that poor little Coops Cronk was playing with a hurty groin, that no one knew about.
Surely he deserves an Order of Australia medal?
And why the f#ck is does an idiot like Beattie, who had no idea about the controversy that happened on field, get up and say what a great game it was? :banghead:
Run by d%ckheads.
Beatoff was a stupid appointment, knew and knows **** all about the game.

Mate, a dozen more.
Let's not sell them short for imbeciles...
Would’ve loved to have seen V’landys on his arrival home last night. Walking in and grabbing his missus. "What the fuuck have I signed on for!?.....quick love find the contract and see if there’s a ‘get out’ clause ffs. :banghead:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10