RIP little Natasha Sljokic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Just a little shout out to a little girl who was a huge Manly fan.

For anyone that was watching the Channel 9 broadcast on Sunday afternoon the commentators mentioned that Tom and Jake Trbojevic wanted to make special mention of Natasha Sljokic who was a huge Sea Eagles fan battling Leukaemia.

They had been to see her last week at Bear Cottage and promised they would win against Parramatta for her and would even wear special wrist bands in her name.

Tom and Jake were idols for her.

After following her story on social media, little Natasha passed away yesterday.

Thoughts go out to her family and may she Rest In Peace.

BBA3778F-A523-4A50-B26B-F201E3278A50.jpeg 5EBEF7EF-FD46-40C2-9F87-53AEAD510684.jpeg

For anyone that was watching the Channel 9 broadcast on Sunday afternoon the commentators mentioned that Tom and Jake Trbojevic wanted to make special mention of Natasha Sljokic who was a huge Sea Eagles fan battling Leukaemia.

They had been to see her last week at Bear Cottage and promised they would win against Parramatta for her and would even wear special wrist bands in her name.

After following her story on social media, little Natasha passed away yesterday.

View attachment 7852 View attachment 7853

There is no "love" button, but there should be for this.

Thanks for enlightening us non social media types. We often forget how good those boys really are.

Sad to hear,my thoughts go to the family,may you rest in peace.

Well said @Mitch. I've been following her journey myself and was so glad for her Jake & Tom visited her on Friday and then they had such a wonderful win on Sunday, which hopefully lifted her spirits a little.

Very sad such a young girl lost her battle and she so loved her Sea Eagles! Sincere condolences to the family and RIP Natasha....

Having just been through this journey I can only but imagine.

My son in law Mick never complained once and said to me many many times “ thank Christ it wasn’t either of the boys”.

Life isn’t fair, it’s just not , we should all grow old, then die ( after catching lots of fish and seeing Manly win back to Back Grand Finals).

Rip little one!!

So sad. My thoughts are with her family.

As for the Turbos we are very fortunate to have such wonderful representatives of the club, both on an off the field.

RIP Little Natasha , She is an angle now and at peace in heaven . No more pain and suffering .
She got a great send off from our boys with a record 54-0 win
No one knows what 2morrow will bring as we only have today , that's all we are guaranteed
little-angel-editable-vector-illustration-32040663.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8