Revenue up as fans stay loyal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
news Local News 25 Mar 09 @ 03:15pm by JASON AVEDISSIAN

Fans have not abandoned the Sea Eagles.
LOYAL rugby league fans have not abandoned the Sea Eagles, with the club revealing a healthy surge in membership numbers despite the team’s slow start to its premiership defence. The 2008 National Rugby League champions have 4100 “Screaming Eagles Members”, up 17 per cent from last year’s 3400. But significantly for the club’s coin collectors, members are electing to pursue premium packages, resulting in a 44 per cent increase in revenue.

Membership ranges from full season ticket-holders to one-match packages, down to children’s membership.

The rise in numbers comes despite Manly losing their first two matches and the doomed season launch earlier this month which has attracted negative publicity.

Sea Eagles membership and website manager Aaron Markie is confident the numbers will continue to grow. “We have been working hard on our membership program since September 2008,” he said. “The Grand Final and World Club Challenge victories have undoubtedly helped boost our membership to a record high.”

Fans can become members online at: http://www.mwse.com.au/membership

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/revenue-up-as-fans-stay-loyal/

Good news for the club

Awesome - I hope everyone who posts on this website who is able to afford it, is a member.

Excellent news for the club, if you are reading this and think you are a true blue Sea Eagle fan and you are no a Screaming Eagle member please consider joining up, as the club needs you!!!

The Wheel link said:
Excellent news for the club, if you are reading this and think you are a true blue Sea Eagle fan and you are no a Screaming Eagle member please consider joining up, as the club needs you!!!
I must not be a true supporter

Hows this, they pay one tank of petrol in Speed Racer (my bomb town car) and I will join the membership

If we have an end of season piss up, and the entire cheer squad attend naked, I'll consider joining next year.

And Clontago, you've got the hide to call me old and crabby.  At least I'm not tight and desperate.  It actually cost me more to buy a package and membership of the club than attend all home games with my, ahem... 'elder person's' discount. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8