Reuben Garrick points tracker 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
It’s a pretty special achievement for a player to score 300+ points in a season. Don’t quote me on this but I think only Hazem El Masri has done it before?

Rueben Garrick looks like he is going to get there provided he doesn’t get injured (touchwood). Let’s ride the wave with him!

So he now has 268 points for the season. He is well placed given that we have matches against the Cowboys and Bulldogs in our last 3 games

Last edited:
He'll also move into the top 10 all time point scorers for Manly by end of the season. DCE is 10 points ahead of him on 570 and he sits 10th all time, and then Snoz is 9th on 582. He should get them both

Kicked his 200th career goal tonight too with that last one from the sideline

Last edited:
Garrick has been a fantastic buy. I remember watching him some years ago and although he was hot and cold, he just had that presence and build structure like turbo. I had a feeling he was going to be decent and can remember at one stage thinking he was our most improved player from our recent signings at the time. He has his moments but overall he is an asset to our club.

I feel a bit dirty watching all these records tumble this year given how the 6 again rule has changed the game. But you'd have to think that if we have a few more good weeks of the regular season and then we go deep into the finals he might just have a serious shot at El Masri's record.

Was also just thinking he is a slight chance of knocking off Blakey's season try scoring record of 27.

3 Rounds left and a couple of finals games to pick up 8 tries ?? He's been bagging multiples of late so it's possible with Tommy and Foz feeding him.

Also 13 more goals and he has the record for most goals kicked in a season

That'd be some season for him if he pulls it off - most points in a season, most points in a single game, most tries in a season and most goals in a season.

What different does one year make ?
From despairingly atrocious to all time Manly top point scorer.
CONFIDENCE is KING.

He'll also move into the top 10 all time point scorers for Manly by end of the season. DCE is 10 points ahead of him on 570 and he sits 10th all time, and then Snoz is 9th on 582. He should get them both

Kicked his 200th career goal tonight too with that last one from the sideline
And in due course DCE will also pass O’Connor, pushing the latter out of the top 10.

See what happens when you back Superleague, Michael?

Very happy for Garrick .
I will put my hand up and say I was filthy with his lack of involvement last season, and the start of this season, and man he has turned it around .

BUT... 2 things..

He DESPERATELY needs to practice kicking from 15/20 in from touch .. he SHOULD be able to throw it over from that spot, but for whatever reason he just cannot hit them.. and it does cost us from time to time... If he can ice them from the sideline consistently like he does, there's no excuses for missing the considerably easier shot from 20m closer in from touch.

2.. someone with more time than me should go thru this season and see how many of garricks trys have come directly from tom.. ide hazzard a guess and say easily 80%.. if not more...
Not a criticism at all, just curious ...

Great job tonite, guy deserves to be NRL's leading point scorer... Well done

The perverse and creepy David Middleton will probably insist that Ben Walker’s 279 is manly’s record, after arguing until he is blue in the face that beaver only got about 150 tries for manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8