Resilience and Respect are back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
On the back of some great go forward.
Aloiai 20 runs 160 m
Paseka 16 runs 138 m
Taupau 14 runs 125m
The go forward was great as you say but it was the resilient defensive effort and discipline with the ball was what won us the game.

They say attitude is everything and we have seen it in all our players in the last 2 weeks

We must maintain our resilient rage
and fly out on to the field every week like Destructive Eagles out of their cage

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Three Inspirational Resilient Wins in a row

Des and the boys are on the Go

Look out Panthers here we come

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Very happy with recent results and the positive momentum. Not sure we are threat to Penrith atm but we are certainly now playing like a top 8 team.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Very happy with recent results and the positive momentum. Not sure we are threat to Penrith atm but we are certainly now playing like a top 8 team.
I believe we are a threat against any team because we are now Playing like a Real Resilient Manly Team and we are starting to believe and when you believe everything is possible including beating the Panthers

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
I believe we are a threat against any team because we are now Playing like a Real Resilient Manly Team and we are starting to believe and when you believe everything is possible including beating the Panthers
BOZO i 100% hope you are right mate. We are certainly on the improve that’s for sure.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
The difference Tom makes at the back is the difference. He organises everyone but is always in the right place at the right time as cover support. The defensive effort today was great even when we were well ahead.

My favourite moment today was when Foz ran through for his try. He and Chez are improving with every game and could end up being a masterstroke. I say this as a skeptic when he was signed but glad to be proved wrong.

Rafferty

Mug punter
It’s our defence that’s been resilient and really outstanding over the last 2 weeks, it was a shame Chez knockEd that early kick down as I’m sure Tom had it covered and that would have been 2 weeks with no one crossing our stripe, even so 6 points against in 2 weeks is an awesome job especially given the 2 sides abilities to score points, well done lads.

The difference Tom makes at the back is the difference. He organises everyone but is always in the right place at the right time as cover support. The defensive effort today was great even when we were well ahead.

My favourite moment today was when Foz ran through for his try. He and Chez are improving with every game and could end up being a masterstroke. I say this as a skeptic when he was signed but glad to be proved wrong.
yep I was a skeptic as well. My hand is up but with Turbo back at the moment it is just like the days of DCE, Foran and Snake!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12