1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relief

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Had a big night last night, avoided the score, and 1st thing I did this morning was watch the game, and what a way to start the morning, we are off the mark, and a good points differential has us rocketing up the table

Reasonable all round game, Newcastle were poor, but we were clinical enough to get out to the lead we should have had before dropping off a wee bit in the final 25-30mins when we could have really put them to the sword

Biggest worry for me is Watmough's form, we need to get a combo going between he and the halves, but I have no doubt a devastating performance from him will not be too far away

Glenn Stewart, don't know if I am over stating his game, but I rate that as his finest in the Manly jersey, he was absolutely outstanding and he and Lyon could be very potent out there

Great to see Tony Williams starting to really show some of the potential I saw in him a couple of years back, he is looking really confident in his play at the moment too which is great

Halves going ok but a lot of room for improvement, as expected with a couple of rookies really, kicking game has been pretty poor but defensively I doubt there will be a better pairing in the comp

Looking forward to next week, 1 of the biggest games of the season for me with all the Warriors fans giving me crap, lets hope for 40+ degrees in Brisbane this afternoon to tire them out, if we play well I don't see them threatening us too much tbh

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Brisbane Forecast for Sunday
    A shower or two. Light to moderate SE to NE winds.                     

Precis:      Shower or two
    City:        Max 28
    Bayside:      Max 27

3. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Might have to change my mind about next weekend, thought minus Mannering and Vatuvei they would be a reasonable easy 2 points but the way they were throwing it around was a bit scary. They seldom string 2 weeks together though so that may be in our favour

I have already started flinging some S**t around Facebook which could come back to bite me haha

Back to last nights game, I must admit my viewing experience was ruined when after halftime I see Cambo's mug on the screen, will have to try and edit that out of the coverage

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,764 / 72
    Broncs had a 2nd grade side out there today

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    agreed the broncos were woeful they have been all year and they fully deserved that flogging.

It wont be an easy game next week but I expect that we will win it. We just have to watch the fullback darting around, he is a bloody good player and if Farrar stands too deep they will carve us up with short chips over the top

6. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
    Kiwi...you live in NZ or over here???

If NZ will you be there this weekend???

If so e-mail me and I'll let you know what my group is doing so you can catch up

mark@ambassadorholidays.com.au

7. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    G'day Mark, I am based in Christchurch, was thinking of heading up to Auckland but have other stuff on this weekend unfortunately

Am thinking about possibly getting on your Gold Coast group though

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
    No worries mate, was just going to invite you along to meet all the Lunatics but if you can't make it so be it!!

Goldie will be HUGE