Reggies live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Partnership with sunshine coast stopped as the NRL said NSW teams needed to be aligned with teams in the NSW cup or whatever it is called. If we did not change alignment we would have been penalised somehow. Think it impacted the Raiders as well.

Fair enough, thanks mate. All I know is this Blacktown Workers deal just isn't working - at all.

Looks like it may be a rotator cuff, hopefully not, I'm not a doctor

Known as one of the worst sporting injuries, plenty of months to recover (sometimes upwards of 6-8)

He's walking though so don't take my word

My impression is Kelepi is only playing prop because reggies have no big bodies. He, in my opinion is too small for a prop ... 2nd row he may go better with hit ups against the edges.

Fair enough, thanks mate. All I know is this Blacktown Workers deal just isn't working - at all.

Nor was our reserve side last year., haha. I only recall us being successful in reggies with the Sunshine Coast and around 2004/05 when we had the likes of Darren Peachey and Mark Lennon etc in reserves. We made the semis that year from memory.

This side is pathetic

Plus commentator just mentioned that Jamie Hoppa and Cullen have been their best this season, so there's some good confirmation about hoppa's skill

Why can't they do the simple task of catching? Forget everything else, just try and catch a football. Or is that beyond these guys?

They are usually a lot better than this. Missing a few key players. Defence has always been their weak point. Today it was non existent but the errors today have been dreadful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11