Refereeing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
im disappointed we let them back and didnt post anymore points after being 20 up,but we were robbed.

Worst reffereeing decision ever, what makes it worse is that kevin shayne Hayne was right on the spot there were two spastic **** touch judges and that piece of **** suttor all there!!! what the ****KKK! how do you miss two of passes like that. They have to be dropped. something has to come of this. this is total Bull****t!

The pass was a good five metres forward (I was sitting in line with it), but it was the last pass. How many tackles did we want to drop off? Disgraceful defence.

The worst part of the reffing was their inconsistency in the 20m - if we did something we got penalised but didn't get any penalties when we were attacking.

Fulton link said:
Worst reffereeing decision ever, what makes it worse is that kevin shayne Hayne was right on the spot there were two spastic c**t touch judges and that piece of S**t suttor all there!!! what the F**kKKK! how do you miss two of passes like that. They have to be dropped. something has to come of this. this is total BullS**tt!
Spot on mate,how many more sets of eyes do they need?IM sick of the touchys not manning up to make a call either :mad:

chrisos link said:
[quote author=Fulton link=topic=182744.msg255818#msg255818 date=1269148088]
Worst reffereeing decision ever, what makes it worse is that kevin shayne Hayne was right on the spot there were two spastic c**t touch judges and that piece of S**t suttor all there!!! what the F**kKKK! how do you miss two of passes like that. They have to be dropped. something has to come of this. this is total BullS**tt!
Spot on mate,how many more sets of eyes do they need?IM sick of the touchys not manning up to make a call either :mad:
[/quote]

I said it once before. Why do we have two refs? Doesn't seem to be working.
A blatant forward pass that changes the game, it is starting to become a hoax.

ads link said:
The pass was a good five metres forward (I was sitting in line with it), but it was the last pass. How many tackles did we want to drop off? Disgraceful defence.

The worst part of the reffing was their inconsistency in the 20m - if we did something we got penalised but didn't get any penalties when we were attacking.

I think we dropped off tackles because the extreme penalty count agianst us.  The blokes gave it all they had but then you cannot tackle your heart out for four or five tackles and then get penalised and have to do it all over agian.  

Too much pressure and we finally let inthe first try and by the tine the subsequent tries were scored our blokes were dead on their feet.

I feel that some of those penalties were dubious to say the least. ::)

Jatz Crackers link said:
What will now happen to the commonly held belief that Hayne was a pro Manly ref ?

Maybe he has been reading this website forum where that fact was pointed out in one of the threads and he thought that he had better do something to put an end to that theory.

agree, we were stuffed after 8 penalties in 20 m ins of football.

with expeirience hoddo would have put the ball across the sideline instead of the bomb that hayne made the break off, but you cant blame him, this could be his only chance to prove to Des he has what it takes

i wasnt too worried about bomb fluff as they scored off the second kick which was a beauty actually but the chase was poor.

he showed some inexperience late in the game but i think first up it was a solid performance.i was actually surprised lyon kicked so little after last weeks great display.i would keep foran out of the kicking roster if both lyon and HK play.at times there was confusion as to who gets it.

next week will be really telling.i doubt we will be leading 20 nil again.the way the knights are playing we may play from behind which might be almost a blessing in disguise.this game and warriors away will decide if we threaten the low half of the 8 or grind it out for year.

i wasnt worried either as that will come with experience, it just hurt a bit at the time.

Was also suprised at lyons lack of kicking in general play. If need be just get used to swapping him and foran on the 4th and 5th when outside the red zone.

lots of improvement on the experience front available

I'd Normally agree that we dropped off in the last 20 due to the refs, but two weeks in a row....... Not good enough.

All the rugby league forums have hot topics about the refereeing in the NRL.

It is pathetic, and extremely below par in relation to other sports, there should be some goverening body in sports that judicate on the refereeing of professional sports and the referees association should be either brought under review or fined.

The level of professional rugby league in Australia has increase dramatically but the refereeing standard has remained on the same level found in the 80's.

Referee's and their decisions have resulted in the outcome of NRL matches more than any other sport.. I would put my last fu*cking dollar on that!

Today's refereeing was like drinking warm Passion Pop whilst getting kicked in the balls by a midget.. Utterly disgusting and uncalled for!

No offense to Passion Pop connoisseurs and midgets of course  ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8