• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Should have been shot at birth.

Every 50/50 call went against Manly.

He gave a forward pass against Manly but missed about 5 of theirs. He penalised Matai for pushing whilst in possession but ignored Parker and at least two other Broncos doing the same.

Brisbane forwards, especially Parker and Thaiday were offside all day and he warned and warned them but wouldn't blow the whistle yet we were penalised twice at around 4th tackle mark. Twice he gave 6 again calls when Manly didn't play at the ball.

Best call of the day was "Send him over to Germany!" :clap:

Totally agree CW Shane Pain lived up to his name. When you lokk at Matai getting pinged in the first half compared to when Webke pushed our guy in the leadup to Taits try you can see why every fan hates referees.

I really wanted to jump the fence and go smack him in the head. He was terrible and didnt help our cause but I still blame the loss on our options and execution. We have some dumb players in our side, it is very frustrating.

Garts is right. Despite the horror ref we still did all we could do to gift them the two points and we still nearly got up to win. Unbelievable.

he should have been shot along with matai and beaver today - some awful plays from those 2.

Orford was at his worst as well

there were plenty of others that played poor.

Come to think of it, Bk was great, monas watmough kite burns hicks and dunley went ok and the rest were crap

Beaver made 1 major mistake but beyond that every bust we made came from Burns, BK or Beaver.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4