Record year for membership boast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
I see the latest article by the official Sea Eagles site has a boast about record membership this year . I really had to laugh out loud . It claims we broke the previous record in 2014 by having 13348 members .
If you consider you can buy a 1 game pass and become a 'member' is this really an achievement . I know we have had 3 game passes before but this is surely taking the piss . The highest crowd at brooky this year is probably less than that so what does it even mean ?
Maybe the CEO has a clause in his contract that states if he increases membership he gets a bonus so he came up with the genius idea to make a 1 game member ?
This is creative accounting at its best .

I don't believe a word that comes from the administrators of our club. Too much propaganda over the last couple of years to start believing them now. Considering the turmoil this club has been in over the last couple of years I call bullsh!t on our membership numbers.

Lets remember, this administration has introduced the paddle pop stick "life membership". Why would we think the membership numbers wouldn't be made up of the same rubbish.

Sheeesh. Don't get me started.

One game memberships are actually a pretty smart way to do things (data acquisition, entry to program, move old stock) the challenge is how to stretch those people into 3 game and beyond

One game memberships are actually a pretty smart way to do things (data acquisition, entry to program, move old stock) the challenge is how to stretch those people into 3 game and beyond

Winning games.

Isn't this just a way of meeting the stupid kpis the nrl handed out to all the clubs, with a threat they could lose their licenses if they didn't reach their kpis

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8