Realistically - we are 100% under the radar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Barrett is doing an amazing job and I have majorly underestimated his achievements with, as has been pointed out, a reduced salary cap to draw on. There's a few murmurs about us being the "real deal" but it's early days. However, reality is a dry track last night and we win by 20.
How do we stay under the radar? It's a great spot to be.

Last edited:
Barrett is doing an amazing job and I have majorly underestimated his achievements with, as has been pointed out, a reduced salary cap to draw on. There's a few murmurs about us being the "real deal" but it's early days. However, reality is a dry track last night and we win by 20.
How do we stay under the radar? It's a great spot.
A big part about of it is that entire state is refusing to admit DCE is one of, if not the form half back of the comp because they're still having a sook about his ****ing "backflip".

Media are helping us by crediting other Teams with excuses for losing to Manly :p

0)Sharks will lose due to Origin Players
1)Knights lost due to Ref error in awarding Uate's try
2)Raiders lost due Ref missing a strip by Uate
3) Titans had injuries
4) Broncs too strong ( Turbos injury did not help them)
etc

Yet the NRL Stats has Manly in the Top 10 of most tables :confused:
http://m.nrl.com/telstrapremiership/statistics/clubstatistics/tabid/10254/default.aspx

Manly have 2 non playing players in their Cap and a halves combo that is 12 games old :wait:

Last edited:
There is a big improvement compared to last year. This team has much more resilience than last year. They have to improve on playing for the 80 minutes as that will cost us against the top teams. I like the fact that 17 committed guys are having a crack every week for the maroon and white jersey, something that was missing for a lot of the previous 2 seasons.

We also have virtually no exposure on Nine this season so it will be hilarious come finals time when this underdog new look Manly side turns up that Nine haven't sold freeviewers on all year (though likely will try to when the late season fixtures are decided). I haven't watched a game on Nine this year other than Origin so I don't even know who they're trying to sell as likely premiership winners anyway (asides from the Broncos obviously).

Under the radar. That's the way we like it.

Who needs to talk us up!

We have a long way to go.

We couldn't put away a Newcastle Knights team running stone motherless last.

Did not adapt well to wet weather footy.

Let's just focus on improving week to week;-)

There is a big improvement compared to last year. This team has much more resilience than last year. They have to improve on playing for the 80 minutes as that will cost us against the top teams. I like the fact that 17 committed guys are having a crack every week for the maroon and white jersey, something that was missing for a lot of the previous 2 seasons.

Not only the previous 2 seasons, more likely since 2012.

After the Premiership win in 2011, and Brett's debacle in 2012, we had too many players reliant on the other bloke to do a lot of heavy lifting.
I think it's great when we have 6 forwards doing the heavy work and quite a few backs coming in to help eg 2 wingers and a fullback.

It's a great unit at the moment. We may not have a lot of stars but we certainly do have a starring team.

Not only the previous 2 seasons, more likely since 2012.

After the Premiership win in 2011, and Brett's debacle in 2012, we had too many players reliant on the other bloke to do a lot of heavy lifting.
I think it's great when we have 6 forwards doing the heavy work and quite a few backs coming in to help eg 2 wingers and a fullback.

It's a great unit at the moment. We may not have a lot of stars but we certainly do have a starring team.

And welcome back! Doing one of your all too rare posts! :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8