Re energise game day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On a serious note....what is the atmosphere at an EPL game like besides the match itself? I’m familiar with the yank suggestions raised but would be keen to understand what a world class competition offers in this area besides pre and post match blues outside the ground
They play scenes from “are you being served” on the big screen. Mostly featuring mr humphrey’s and mrs slocombe’s lines.

I have applied to join the Sea Birds next year and am actually surprised at the amount of support on here that would love to see an out of shape middle-aged man sprinting in a wet skimpy outfit and living a life-long dream of becoming a cheerleader..

Can we speed up the time between the end of the game and the second siren to let the kids on the ground ??

Perhaps we could put TBaz to use and run through play analysis, breaking down the plays on the big screen. He could do it sitting on his garden chairs and bring in his own whiteboard with coloured magnetic buttons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10