MVP: Rd 7 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 Jake - held the middle together when it was needed and put his body on the line at the end
2 Lodge - first game back and launched himself at the defensive line like the madman he is. Toughed out 3 stints which will hold him in good stead for next week. At one stage was very red and blowing hard.
1 Brooks - Controlled the left, a few incisive runs on the right, and a big hit at the end which turned things in our favour.

3. Jake...made a million tackles, and didn't give away his usual number of ruck infringements.
2. Tom. In everything as always.
1. Corey Waddell. Keeps on keeping on, despite our pre-season thoughts. I reckon he had his best game of the season tonight.
I'm with @mave , Corey Waddell is going quite well at the moment.

3. Jake - was tackling in the middle, was tackling Fifita on the edges..wherever GC had the ball, Jake was tackling.
2. Paseka - Is he an Origin smokey? Whenever he's on the park we go forward.
1. Tom - sure he doesn't have the speed he had, but he has an insatiable appetite for getting the ball, but not in a bad Teddy way. Could have easily had a hattrick.is there any other player in the game that roams both sides of the field like he does?

3. Jake - in a game of no flashy standouts, Jake was everywhere tackling and taking many good runs.
2. Taulau - safe all night and is looking better every week (best tackle of the night on Boyd)
1. Waddell - solid game and just pipped Tom, Guac and Brooks (had the 2nd best tackle of the night on Femor)

After 24 hours of consideration and a tough choice:

3) Jake - toiled all night, mistake free
2) Turbo - would've lost without him
1) Lodge - amazing considering how long he'd been out

Also deserved points: Talau, Paseka, Waddell, Brooks

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14