MVP: Rd 7 v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 turbo - best player in the comp

2 marty - best game in ages he ran hard offloaded well scored a try and hit hard in defence

1 dce - best game since the last tigers game. Always plays well against them so needs to carry on next week. Didn't put a foot wrong today, won't say he's back but he's definitely on the right track. Great to see him and foran combining for that try!

Winners!

Special mentions... foran Shu harper parker Sipley all great. Parkers defence has been top notch and he and Foran are gelling well after a few bumpy weeks. Harper aka ron Jeremy has to keep his spot over suli, love this guy goes hard in attack and defence. Sipley nice hard runs finds his front and gets quick play the balls. Shu kids a star!
Pretty harsh comparing Harper to the Hedgehog old son.

I think Morgan the Organ is a step up in the looks department.

10. Turbo - the best player in the comp and has only played 2 matches

2. DCE - best game of the season, even his passes were hitting the mark.

1. Marty - I think Marty realises playing hard rather than sulking will only do him and Manly good.

Special mention.
Ron Jeremy in D. Magnificent.
Schuster - getting better every week.
Saab - caught every ball that came to him.

Turbo stand out MOM today. I'm still shocked by what a difference one guy can make to a team. I know Tigers aren't the best defensive unit in the comp but he was just carving them up at will. Looked like he was taking hit ups for fun just to see if he could get a line break.

2 for Guac - purely because I really love this guys enthusiasm and how dynamic he his. Can't wait till he gets some match fitness and can play 80. I'm really, really hoping Des doesn't bring Siro back in. This kid is the future and we need to get him some experience and game time.

DCE for 1. Less is more once again from him. We look so much better with him just playing a support role and doing the basics well. Great backing up today and one of his better kicking games. May have finally found the radar with those cross field kicks, and another nice 40/20.

Couldn't fault anyone today. Tigers not exactly at their best today, but our forwards really strong and they played well as a unit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10