MVP: Rd 25 v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 DCE
No no no that was just tease for @Chip and Chase lol.

3 Turbo - words can't describe him, only watching in awe
2 tough one with Garrick but gone with Keppie, straightened us up and brought the intensity when he came on.
1 Garrick, could have easily been the 2, a great game from him even without the last try magic.

Special mention to Foz, what a player and buy back this year he has been, Saab love watching stride out he just makes it all look so graceful in full flight, Pity he didn't get make the tackle to stop that first cows try.

3 - Der
2 - Jake. He does so much that is easy to miss if you're not paying attention. Huge game.
1 - Garrick.

Honourable mention to Foz. The way he's gone this year. I had an opinion about signing him. Well let's just say, one of is a d1ckhead and it's not him.

Need I vote as it looks like a lay down misere, but here goes:

3) Turbo - for being Turbo
2) Reuben - for 110% effort and record breaking extraordinaire
1) Jake - tackling machine

Closely followed by Foz, Walker, Guac, Harper, Marty, Keppie.

3 -

remote.axd

2 -

remote.axd

1 -

remote.axd

Just watched the replay of this on Kayo and damn Walker played really well.
I was ready to throw him on the Tom hard basket but yesterday he wax deserving of a 1.

Give him the Dally M, give him the Clive Churchill, give him the Silvertails award , **** it give him everything !!

Gutho might think he’s a king but we have the real one in Manly colours.

3 Turbo
2 Jake
0.5 Garrick
0.5 Olakau'atu

Walker, Keppie and Paseka played well and DCE as usual was the leader in the centre.

You are making life hard for @mosto !!

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

Yeh. I'm ashamed of myself. Just thought both Olakau'atu and Garrick both needed recognition. Maybe should have a 5 to 1 set. They were both outstanding, though I thought the brothers were superb, but for different reasons. If I had a 5 to 1 assessment it would be 5.Turbo 4 Jake 3 Olakau'atu 2. Garrick (but maybe 3) and DCE 1. Now if it was 7 to 1 .....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8