MVP: Rd 23 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 Suli (what a statement game, but hearing Des' presser, sound like might even be the last time we see him in a Manly jersey)
2 Smole (what a strike player we have, I feel like gameplan when we don't have Tom really revolves around this man)
1 Foz (just keeps getting better week by week, gotta understand this man hasn't played finals footy since when he was with us last in 2014, he is going to absolutely put everything into this coming finals series, I just know it)

Surprised to see so little DCE votes. Ricky probably gave him the biggest wrap I’ve seen from an opposition coach in a press conference. His kicking game by far made him man of the match tonight and he really took hold of the second half.

3 DCE
2 Suli
1 Jake / Haumole
Notable mentions to Aloiai and Harper who I thought turned momentum for us. Foran was unreal and Lawton / Sironen did great off the bench too.

Dce (Did all the little things to get us that win)
Jake (Tackling machine as always/stopped certain try)
Haumole (All round beast)

Honourable mentions.
Foz (plenty of involvement,controls the left ,quickest play the baller in team,heart)
Suli (massive game back ,ran hard,braking tackles)
Kapow/Aloaio (big metres ran hard and straight)
Schu (tackled arse off all night)

Last edited:
1. Foz - was in everything both in attack and defence. Good to see him putting his body on the line.
2. Hamole - stood up against a big Raiders pack. Great effort, could have been #1 if all my love for Foz from before he left didn’t just come back haha
3. Cherry - world class kicking game.

hard to single individuals out when everyone put in so much effort. Love seeing the boys play for each other. Go Manly

DCE
Suli
Schu
also Quac, Jake, Lionel, & Foz ... were up there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10