MVP: Rd 23 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Foran huge tonight, tried his guts out all night, made some good runs and he has managed to unlock Suli like he did T-Rex. Some nice balls to get Moses into the backfield. Played composed footy when others out there were in headless chook mode. Great game

2. Suli. Plenty of rock to go with the diamond but give him credit for running hard and straight and getting what little attack we did have on the go. Good to see him having an impact

1. Guac. Love what this guy brings every week. Just a competitor and a weapon. Never takes a backwards step and is still improving. I can't wait to see what he is going to be like come this time next year.

Honourable mention to Marty, must have topped the meters for us.

If we ever needed proof that we struggle without Tom then tonight was it. Disjointed, flat, panicky, error riddled whatever unflattering adjective you want to use, but we can't get it together without the Turbo. Pretty ordinary performance against a bog standard NRL side that frustrated us out of it. We were just stupid tonight.

Last edited:
3. Suli - bent the line and looked likely every time he ran.

2. Gauc- this bloke will be one of our greats.

1. Foz- when we were down he was who looked like he would fight us out of it.

worst first half we have played this year, need to be better Tom or not to win it. WE WILL WIN IT!!!

Taupau
Suli
Olakau’atu

Marty simply because his 2nd stint changed the momentum of the game and got our roll on, wouldn’t have won it without that

DCE - drove us around and defensively great
Aloiai - punched it up and hit hard
Foz - came out patched up but dropped everything that came his way and tried to make Suli better.

Special mentions for Guac, Schu and Harper

Gee Canberra can play an ugly game. So glad we got a win over those mullie-grubbers.

My best

Foz - massive - made the difference
Chez - great kicking game and opened them up.
Suli - HUGE yards but his side a little leaky.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8