Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
listening from the radio it sounds like cherry is having a great game!? is there anyone in particular who has lifted the team this 2nd half?

twitchk said:
listening from the radio it sounds like cherry is having a great game!? is there anyone in particular who has lifted the team this 2nd half?
The whole team really mate.

This scares me so close to the finals, that the supposed number 1 referee is involved in some of these decisions the past few minutes

I love George but he is not going to be able to fill Kingys shoes I'm afraid. A very big loss our forward leader.

Pittwater Legend said:
Parramatta have made a habit of giving up leads. I think we can still manage a comfortable victory from here.

Time for my Gus Gould impersonation boys. I made this call when we were down 14-6. We did it.

Booyah!

mickqld said:
I love George but he is not going to be able to fill Kingys shoes I'm afraid. A very big loss our forward leader.

Mate he's a bench prop at best. Kingy will be missed.

And we give up the usual late try.

I have not seen a more appalling performance from a Manly winning team than this.

We will be cannon fodder come semi finals time.

Ralphie said:

I have not seen a more appalling performance from a Manly winning team than this.

That's the most retarded way to imagine it, its not september yet

Ralphie said:

You are just a pessimist Ralphie....In Des we trust!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8