MVP: Rd 11 v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kapow has been getting us off to some good starts the last two weeks, and partnered up with AFB again tonight they dominated the middle third when on. Con worked off the back of that nicely , helped by the fact that DCE has learnt from that atrocious effort against the Dragons to not overplay his hand. They worked together well for the second week in a row. Siro good, Jake solid as usual and Elliot had a pretty good game. I would have liked to see Cherry get Suli some cleaner early ball tonight, he looked dangerous there a couple of times when given a bit of space.

3. Kapow
2. Con
1. AFB

Kapow has been getting us off to some good starts the last two weeks, and partnered up with AFB again tonight they dominated the middle third when on. Con worked off the back of that nicely , helped by the fact that DCE has learnt from that atrocious effort against the Dragons to not overplay his hand. They worked together well for the second week in a row. Siro good, Jake solid as usual and Elliot had a pretty good game. I would have liked to see Cherry get Suli some cleaner early ball tonight, he looked dangerous there a couple of times when given a bit of space.

3. Kapow
2. Con
1. AFB
Who is con? I need a list of the nicknames I swear haha

3. AFB - 225 meters and 33 tackles. Does he ever get tackled on the first contact? Brilliant tonight!!
2. Marty - 198 metres and 25 tackles. His energy with AFB in the first 20 really set this game up for us.
1. DCE - 1 try and 6 tackle breaks. Solid game after the brilliance of last week. Many will over look his efforts tonight but this guy is Manly. A half willing to do anything for his team. Backing up for a try to put us out by 12 points aswell as a try saving tackle in the 75th minute!!

Others... Siro, Cust and Jake

3 Marty
2. Cust
1 AFB

DCE and Levi (best game for the club so far) special mentions.

Cust is a good ‘un. Really like his desire to run and create something from nothing. I like how he combines with Croker too. Plus he is taking some of the pressure off DCE with the kicking, as did Danny Levi Strauss on occasion. Levi is another player who is fitting in nicely.

Cust’s looks remind me a bit of a fusion of Dennis Ward and Ed Whiley, with some (dare I say it) Craig Field thrown in.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8