1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramien/Demetriou

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Beaver boy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Beaver boy

Beaver boy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 71
    Are these two signed up ?

Ramien is something special, and Demetriou is just a wrecking ball.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,408 / 35
    Demtriou i believe is signed for next year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kris

Kris Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    I hope so they were both great today the chase was epic pic RAMIEN was class today

4. effnic

effnic Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +215 / 6
    Need to extend Demtriou contract asap

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Demetriou is a beaut! he rescued the kids today, we were pretty ordinary and he snatched the game, hopefully we get Tom Turbo back fast and we can have a real crack at the finals.

6. Hgbcds

Hgbcds Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 44
    Rescued himself more like. What about all the mistakes and penalties he gave away in first half .very undisciplined . Awesome second half ,though hint of a knock on last try

7. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    The impact Tom Turbo has was there for all to see today. Without him we we're average, and rescued by Demetriou who had had a very ordinary first half. There are some good players in this team, but Tom is something special. The lads did show some fighting spirit, and it was a valuable win.

8. Beaver boy

Beaver boy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 71
    If we are out of contention in 1st grade by the last round why not throw these two in against then sharks for a bit of a taste ?

9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
  10. Kris

Kris Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Yea I agree the taste of first grade could be just the thing these kids need to hang around

11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    We are in contention for NSW Cup too.Do you keep T-Red, Lawrence and Soggy in NSW Cup rather than promote them?
    Frankly, I'd like to see our Under 20s go deep into the finals. Manly has won the minor premiership in this competition once but never reached a grand final. At full strength I think we could do it this season. It would sweeten what has been a sour year for the club, in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Brothers manly

Brothers manly Active Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 11
    If we beat the Rorters we are in with a big chance for a top four spot in the 20's?