• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's a topic.
What do you think about the revolutionary plan to play all three grades after one another at Lottoland on Sunday week?
Only problem is that, with the 50-minute warm-ups teams, and refs, require these days on the field the first match will start at breakfast time.

Yeah, I know right?
Remember as a kid/teenager, I think was something like - U23's 11.30, Resssies 1.15, 1sts 3.00 and we were there before 11.00am waiting for the action to start.
They were pretty much straight on after the other, the next game was out for their warm-up before the previous game had pretty much finished shaking hands.

Look on the bright side, if we want to "value add" our $32 for sitting on the hill, we can get there at 9.30!

How quiet is it on here, now we're winning. The majority agreeing with each other. Sworn enemies even liking each others posts! Thank christ @Top End Eagle and @Forty Baskets brought in the Netflix and books threads! Even Zorbas been quiet...its fkn freaky!
We need some signing news. Are we going to ever sign a new player ever again ?? Everyone else has. Must be a dastardly plan afoot in Bozo's brain.

I've been as crook as Rookwood (as my dad used to say) for the past few months but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Watching the boys play well has really kept my spirits up and I've loved watching this team develop and build confidence in each other.

At the end of the day we might fall short of being a premiership threat but I couldn't be prouder of how they've gone about their business this year.

PS. Hats of to TB, I started the year off as a sceptic but now I'm hoping they renew his contract.

Hope your doing o.k. Andrew...!

I too have loved watching the team develop. And how good is it that we are getting some great wins and proving to be quite a competitive side...!

Seeing the camaraderie between the boys has also been unreal. There has been some truly awesome moments this year already, especially enjoyed the Walks, Uate and Chez show against the Dogs. I was waiting for the day where we would smash them but to beat those mongrels 36 to 0 at Brookie was priceless.

Hopefully we have a few more wins and maybe we could even play a finals game or two, or more. Something that I really did not think would even be a possibility before the season started.

Last edited:
very quiet, can't we talk about positive things, it really effects the advertising income numbers
I think Dan is hoping for refereeing *** ups that cost us games, political club infighting, players bitching at the coach and each other, coach making crazy selections and a few 30 point drubbings. That'll get traffic and revenues up hey @Dan

How quiet is it on here, now we're winning. The majority agreeing with each other. Sworn enemies even liking each others posts! Thank christ @Top End Eagle and @Forty Baskets brought in the Netflix and books threads! Even Zorbas been quiet...its fkn freaky!
Yeah has been, although I'm away from Monday-Friday next week so can expect something crazy to happen while I'm gone

I loved the 3 grades in a row.

My oldest sister, oldest brother and I would turn up to watch the President's Cup games, where the numbers on their backs would go to at least 39.

All Sunday at Brookie. We'd sit on the halfway line and just enjoy the day. Sometimes my sister would ref one of the mini/mod games at 1st Grade half-time. She was one of the first female refs ever. Makes me bloody proud.

I've been as crook as Rookwood (as my dad used to say) for the past few months but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Watching the boys play well has really kept my spirits up and I've loved watching this team develop and build confidence in each other.

At the end of the day we might fall short of being a premiership threat but I couldn't be prouder of how they've gone about their business this year.

PS. Hats of to TB, I started the year off as a sceptic but now I'm hoping they renew his contract.

Being a sceptic is the only logical and intelligent position.

I loved the 3 grades in a row.

My oldest sister, oldest brother and I would turn up to watch the President's Cup games, where the numbers on their backs would go to at least 39.

All Sunday at Brookie. We'd sit on the halfway line and just enjoy the day. Sometimes my sister would ref one of the mini/mod games at 1st Grade half-time. She was one of the first female refs ever. Makes me bloody proud.

My first number was 52. and it was probably u/23's you were watching not Presidents cup.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8