1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public transport from Brookie post-game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by samwell, Apr 24, 2013.

1. samwell

samwell New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    G'day,

I'm coming up from Melbourne for the game against the roosters (monday night) and just trying to work out if I can get home on public transport after the game. I need to get back to Wahroonga or the city. Tried the 131500 website but wasn't all that helpful - can you get a bus back to the city or Chatswood from Brookie after the game????

Any help much appreciated!

2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    If you are going straight after the game the Wynyard/Central buses are right outside the Main Entrance and leave about 20 minutes after the game - on the Brookie side of the road!.
    This information is naturally not on the 131500 site :huh:

If you are going back to the Club, then the Bus Stop across the road at the crossing will have some 178 or L85 or 180/L80 Buses to Wynyard.

But if your destination is Wahroonga, you need to get off at Neutral Bay and change to the 143/144 which will drop you off at St Leonards Station to get the train to Wahroonga.

Get a couple of Single Trip MyBus-3 Tickets at any Newsagent or 7/11 to board the Bus in the City as they are all pre-paid till 7pm!

3. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    There is the L90 bus that leaves out the back of the Fulton-Menzies Stand after the game, it will take you back to the city. Get off at Wynyard, and catch the train to Wahroonga. Hope that helps

4. samwell

samwell New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys I knew I'd caught the bus back to the city a few times when I've been up for games - that 131500 site is ordinary!!!