1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pub or club?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by nodd, Sep 25, 2007.

1. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

hiding from the kids
    Ratings:
    +105 / 5
    Hey Sydneysiders, any decent pub or club within walking distance of the stadium?

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    It would be good to catch up with some of you before we all seperate to all corners of the place

3. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Downstairs near the Novatel, think it is called the Brewery. I always go there before the Bledisloe when it is in Sydney and I dare say I will be there on Sunday at some point.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    i believe thats where we are heading but it will be packed as its pretty much the only place close that ive ever been to

5. Beaches Boy

Beaches Boy Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There a few pubs out on Parramatta Road Homebush. One is called "The Wentworth" I think they offer a free shuttle bus to the stadium. Here is their website http://www.thewentworth.com.au/

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    That's why Telstra is such a crap place to see anything. It's isolated, has no atmosphere, is difficult to get to and it's lonely half an hour after an event. White elephant only dickheaded planners could conjour up. All at the taxpayers expense. Shame really.