• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It’s a shame we had to end the season tonight but I think most fans 9 months ago thought a top 8 finish was unlikely let alone a week 2 finals appearance. I was expecting to miss the finals and if we came 9th or 10th it would of been a successful year.
Not sure if this shows how good Des is or how bad Trent is. The difference with pretty much the same team is unbelievable.

Extremely proud.

Manly had full control of the game for 67 minutes until the referee in a Souths jumper stepped in and turned semi final rugby league into a joke.

This is an example where money rules over sense. Greenberg had the referees up for this game, and chose the right moment to turn it when a Souths player took an obvious dive. He is insistent on destroying this club and I despise the smelly bastard.

I do take solace in two things:

(1) Manly absolutely bashed the crap out of Souths tonight and they will be bird seed for the Raiders next week. It will be a pleasure to watch them get destroyed. Go Canberra and they win by 30 easily. Neither Souths or Manly would have gotten within 20 of the Raiders next week.

(2) Seeing the ANZ stadium swamp filled with Manly supporters. We were louder and prouder than those white rabbits, and while Greenberg chases his meal ticket - we will go to games and this team will live forever. Manly memberships will surge next year simply based on the outstanding performances by the team and the new support these guys will attract,

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8