• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Eagle Eye

Reserve Grader
We really need a prop to partner Lussick next season, someone like Woods would be perfect but it looks like he's going to resign with Tigers. Don't get me started on Myles partnering Lussick, Fonua-Blake is an option but I see him as an impact player more than a starter. Lawrence who I rate highly is most likely going to be moved on, Taupau is a maybe but rather have him at second rower so Winterstein gets dropped to NSW cup.

These props are off contract next year and we should at least be signing one of these guys.

- Kane Evans
- Leivaha Pulu
- Agnatius Paasi
- Aaron Woods (If he doesn't resign)
- Villiame Kikau
- Charlie Gubb
- Ligi Sao

My pick would be Woods and Paasi but that's most likely not going to happen.

We really need a prop to partner Lussick next season, someone like Woods would be perfect but it looks like he's going to resign with Tigers. Don't get me started on Myles partnering Lussick, Fonua-Blake is an option but I see him as an impact player more than a starter. Lawrence who I rate highly is most likely going to be moved on, Taupau is a maybe but rather have him at second rower so Winterstein gets dropped to NSW cup.

These props are off contract next year and we should at least be signing one of these guys.

- Kane Evans
- Leivaha Pulu
- Agnatius Paasi
- Villiame Kikau
- Charlie Gubb
- Ligi Sao

I think we would be wiser getting a quality second rower or two as opposed to a prop. We can manage the prop rotation with Lussick, AFB and Marty. I still think Jake will play prop eventually and I hope he does. Let's recruit a lock and a second rower and push Jake into the middle!

- Kane Evans
- Leivaha Pulu
- Agnatius Paasi
- Villiame Kikau
- Charlie Gubb
- Ligi Sao

I'm not fussed on any of that group, Evans maybe but purely for impact off bench. Matt Scott is off contract and will be fresh to start 2018 anew.

would definitely take kane evans or paasi, also would love finucance from the storm if it could happen, has a great motor and a real workhorse that we need, has he re signed though? thoughts on semufangai from tigers? charlie gubb would be good off the bench for sure.

- Kane Evans
- Leivaha Pulu
- Agnatius Paasi
- Villiame Kikau
- Charlie Gubb
- Ligi Sao

Any good pommy props available in the Super league comp ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8