1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premiers jersey/ 2012 home jersey size

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Napper, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    I plan to buy a 2012 home jersey online the premiers xl fits perfect just wondering if anyone who has both feels the sizing is similar.

Cheers!

2. km@ntis

km@ntis Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have both and feel the 2012 XL is a more form fitting cut. I'd probably recommend you go to a 2xl for this years jersey if you are 'squeezing' into the Premiers jersey,all depends on how you like to wear 'em. BTW my 2012 jersey is a ISC Chinese one,not sure if the Aussie made ones differ in cut.

3. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 35
    Agree with KM. I have an XL Prems jersey & have tried on the new XL 2012 jersey. The new one is more form fitting. I haven't bought one yet though... I don't like it but may be it will grow on me as the season rolls on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Mate go for the premiers jersey if you think we won in 2017... Honestly wouldn't buy it If I was you. You will only be disappointed when you receive it.

5. km@ntis

km@ntis Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Think he's saying he already has the Premiers jersey, I'm very pleased with mine, especially when I wear it around my jealous Manly hating mates.

6. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    ???

• Like Like x 1
  7. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Sorry mate I thought you said you planned on buying the premiers jersey. Apologies...

8. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Haha no worries