Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
TIme to start getting your predictions down.

Winner:
Score:
Clive Churchill Winner:
Penalty count:

For mine
Winner: Manly
Score: 22 - 16
Clive Churchill Winner: Jamie Lyon
Penalty Count: 13 - 8 (melbourne to win the count)

Score: 34 - 18

Clive Churchill Winner: Lyon, though Perry if he knocks out Crocker or White and I think there a fair chance that’s on the cards after the bad blood the sides seemed to have last time they played. I also think without smith getting Melbourne going forward creatively that Melbourne will be trying to play a mugs game of bash and grubby play, I’m expecting fireworks !!!

Penalty Count: 9 - 5 Melbourne's way

Here's a prediction:

At the 78th minute - Melbourne 14 manly 12.  Storm spin it wide - looking like scoring.  Matai comes up with an absolute bell ringer and knocks the ball out of Crocker's hands about ten out saving a certain try. Crocker is ko'd and doesn't move. 

Brett Stewart swoops and picks it up one handed already at full speed and is away down the sideline to about halfway.  Cover defence comes across and as Snake slows down sends a flick pass to lyon.  Lyon is well covered and trails across to centre field.  As he is tackled he gets away an offload to an absolutely flying Menzies about 30 out who is headed straight up the middle and only has Slater to beat.  Beaver treats him like a speed hump and scores under the posts creating pandemonium. 

Manly fans at the ground can't control themselves and all run on to the ground, forcing the ref to simply call full time. 

As a result Bellamy has a MASSIVE dummy spit and is led away in handcuffs. 

Meanwhile Crocker still lies there motionless, and in the middle of the pandemonium is given a "Carney" by a quick thinking ST poster. 

That's what is going to happen - I know it. 

Score: 19-6

CC medal: Jamie Lyon

Penalty count: 6-7

I'm expecting an absolutely brutal and nasty game.

Perry, Watmough, and Kite to have blinders from the front.

Stewart, Lyon, and Bell from the back.

Score: 22-10
Clive Churchill Winner: Brent Kite
Penalty Count: 7-5 PPs

But if Gronk is right it will be an even better result.

Score: 21-12
Clive Churchill Winner: Mat Orford or Steve Menzies
Penalty Count: 8-6 Melbourne

Manly 22-10

CC Medal: History suggests it'll come from 1, 6, 7 or 9, due to the amount of times they handle the ball. However I think I'll go for Glen Stewart, who'll hopefully set up some nice tries and maybe score 1 or 2 himself down the RHS.

Penalty Count: Who cares as long as there isn't a controversial penalty that turns the game. For the sake of this, let's say we'll win the penalty count 7-5.

The Gronk link said:
Here's a prediction:

At the 78th minute - Melbourne 14 manly 12.  Storm spin it wide - looking like scoring.  Matai comes up with an absolute bell ringer and knocks the ball out of Crocker's hands about ten out saving a certain try. Crocker is ko'd and doesn't move. 

Brett Stewart swoops and picks it up one handed already at full speed and is away down the sideline to about halfway.  Cover defence comes across and as Snake slows down sends a flick pass to lyon.  Lyon is well covered and trails across to centre field.  As he is tackled he gets away an offload to an absolutely flying Menzies about 30 out who is headed straight up the middle and only has Slater to beat.  Beaver treats him like a speed hump and scores under the posts creating pandemonium. 

Manly fans at the ground can't control themselves and all run on to the ground, forcing the ref to simply call full time. 

Meanwhile Crocker still lies there motionless, and in the middle of the pandemonium is given a \"Carney\" by a quick thinking ST poster. 

LOL

love it

Manly of course
28-12
Orford (will rise to challenge)
penalties 7-5 to manly (scums will get penalised for grapples)

The Gronk link said:
Here's a prediction:

Meanwhile Crocker still lies there motionless, and in the middle of the pandemonium is given a \"Carney\" by a quick thinking ST poster.  

i read that and just shot my load
if that happens sunday i will cream myself

[/quote]
[/quote]

LOL Cliffy

That was exactly the first version of my post, but then sense prevailed when I reminded myself this is a family forum.
You are a pioneer  :p

The Gronk link said:
Here's a prediction:

This must get the award for the post of the year!!!!

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=178608.msg199264#msg199264 date=1222846682]
Here's a prediction:

[/quote]

Not sure if I am happy to hear that things I write cause grown men to shoot their loads. 

I would have included a few other goings on but then it would have just gotten unbelieveable!! ;)

I pretty much dreamt this yesterday - and I never remember my dreams  except for this time, so I am taking that as an omen. 

Score: 24-8
Clive Churchill Winner: Killer
Penalty count: 9-8 Melbourne (Will even up late in the game  after Archer realises Melbourne won't win)

Me
The Gronk link said:
so can anyone predict any other fairy tale finishes we might see?
PP's in front with 5 to go, Billy brings it out from his 25, swerves, beats Choc and Perry and makes 45, then looks to Inglis unmarked and flips a 20 mt pass. Inglis collects but Brett hits him with a rattler, the ball pops out and he regathers and runs to Geyer who tackles awkwardly and is left with a dislocated shoulder. Snake turns it inside to Lyon, who passes to a screaming Hall who bulldozes through Croker to score under the post. Thank you ref, thank you ballboys. Lyon is hurt, Matai has a bung shoulder and can't sit up, Ox is hobbling so the ball is tossed to Kite. He lines it up and puts it over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7