PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$2.70 for the Tits tho? Wowzers. Their roster is pretty full of talent. On paper anyway.
Full of talent? Fair go they have a couple of good players that’s it and no idea how to play as a unit. Taylor is a classic example of what I call the nrl player over hype machine. I can barely recall him playing a game where he’s the standout. He is hands down the worst million dollar player in the nrl. As for guys like Cartwright, peachey, Boyd, Gordon etc, seriously if they were any good they wouldn’t have wound up in the nrl career graveyard that is the Gold Coast Titans.

Full of talent? Fair go they have a couple of good players that’s it and no idea how to play as a unit. Taylor is a classic example of what I call the nrl player over hype machine. I can barely recall him playing a game where he’s the standout. He is hands down the worst million dollar player in the nrl. As for guys like Cartwright, peachey, Boyd, Gordon etc, seriously if they were any good they wouldn’t have wound up in the nrl career graveyard that is the Gold Coast Titans.
One of the titans hierarchy was on the abc up here today ( as usual) and they asked if coach Brennan was safe? And he is, so expect the mediocrity to continue.

I'll be more relieved if we get the 2 points from this game than from the last few wins tbh. We've done so well to get into a solid position in the 8 - but the comp's that bloody tight a few losses we shouldn't have could come back to haunt us at the back end of the season.

Is this cherry completing a captains run in the background?

Attachments

• 5DA06A36-0E0F-4897-AE57-28B0F68645F4.png
    5DA06A36-0E0F-4897-AE57-28B0F68645F4.png
    405 KB · Views: 66
Sure is mate, he's been back running (6 times over the past week according to the telegraph today), so I would assume he is closing in on a return for us, if not Origin.

Would love for him to run out for us...understand he’s gone to great lengths for his rehab, would hate for him to come back early...would be even more losses if he blows his ankle out in origin. Time will tell

Going into SOO Camp will give Chez more rehab, time away from chasing his 3 kids around and 5 star hotel services :nerd:

Manly should be able to take care of the Titans and Riff on their own :nod:

I want to watch Tallis' head explode as Chez is named Maroon's Captain this weekend :rock:
Hes such an ogre i love watching him eat his own words. Chez is the best option... munster? Pleeeease ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8