PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I've got Manly 16-8. It looks to be wet, and I think in those games the team with the better pack and the better game plan wins. We outclass the Tigers in almost every position in the forwards, and we've seen DCE dominate so many games in the wet. I'm tipping our middle men to bully the Tigers' pack, and on the back of it, DCE's kicking game will drive the Tigers into submission. The wet weather will also nullify the skill difference in the Tigers' outside backs.

I've got Manly 16-8. It looks to be wet, and I think in those games the team with the better pack and the better game plan wins. We outclass the Tigers in almost every position in the forwards, and we've seen DCE dominate so many games in the wet. I'm tipping our middle men to bully the Tigers' pack, and on the back of it, DCE's kicking game will drive the Tigers into submission. The wet weather will also nullify the skill difference in the Tigers' outside backs.
I think having Parker will actually be beneficial in the wet. Suli is the only major concern I have, specifically his hands.

His first game against the warriors a few years ago.... He stopped the unstoppable with an amazing tackle

His first game against the warriors a few years ago.... He stopped the unstoppable with an amazing tackle
He absolutely shut him out of the whole game . Which shows that he is a capable player .
He now has an opportunity under Des . Looking forward to seeing big Red in action this year

Play Perrett and give Tangles another week. It's not worth the risk. Perrett will get the job done no worries. Marty and AFB just need to split up, they can't be off at the same time, they are both guns. Sips can start and show us what he's got.

I am one of the 1% that rates Parker, and have been severely flayed for such a misguided opinion in the past. However, regardless of the relentless abuse and ridicule, I shall remain firm in my backing for the lad! And come hell or high water, armed with my non-finest of reds, my belief shall not waiver.

Last edited:
But for a few poor games at the back end of last year. Parker has been solid in first grade without dominating. Centre is where he likes to play. This gameg is played between the ears. Belief and Confidence is everything.

I think we will see some games this year where Parker dominates and cuts others to shreds with his lanky running game.

Give the kid a go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12