PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Knights will essentially be full strength with Lachlan Fitzgibbon confirmed to be back. That said, I expect AFB and Marty to take it to the NSW starting props and our hooker and attacking weapons to do what they have been doing so well recently, off the back of this.

We dealt with Ponga well first time around and that is obviously crucial again.

Looks like we will be facing a Full strength Newcastle team and that is the way we like it .

The knights are fighting for a top 8 spot and will come out all guns blazing and thats the way we like it

We are a hardened team and thrive on new challenges to wet our appetite for the big games at the end of the year and thats the way we like it

Every body hates us .........
index.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Yeah Fox also reporting up to 4 players could be benched. Bruher, Ramien, Ese'ese and Levi all expected to be dropped to ressies.

That could be a gift for us, or an alarm bell if 4 people hungry for a FG spot jump into the team.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/2c49c28422c52127a9887d3bb6e3ca54

The four players axed means Brown is making a statement to his team .

That is one quarter of his team is gone and by the end our match against them we will help him get rid of the rest

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The face-slapper is under the pump. After 3 consecutive wooden spoons, and with his team now stacked with more and more Test and Origin talent, this was the year that all his snail-pace 'rebuilding phase' simply had to come to fruition. Yet it is is melting away before his eyes.
With the roster he now has, nothing less than a finals berth will save Brown and Manly is in just to the mood to crush his hopes this week. Should make for an enjoyable spectacle!

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Playing after a golden point win is always a challenge. Teams seem to be physically and mentally drained or just flat the following week.

I know Des will have them up for it but Newc are desperate and I’m worried about this game.

We still need 2 wins to make the 8 and we’ve got a hard run home.

Saturday could be crucial to our finals hopes.

People keep talking top 4 but I’m just hoping for 28 points and a finals spot.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This game will be a mark of how important Des has been ( is being) to this playing group.

If we win then he’s changed the culture completely in less than 12 months.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
No changes from the side from last week except API is on the extended bench

Manly team to play the Newcastle Knights

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Lachlan Croker

15 Corey Waddell

16 Morgan Boyle

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Jack Gosiewski

19 Apisai Koroisau

20 Brendan Elliot

21 Lloyd Perrett

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The face-slapper is under the pump. After 3 consecutive wooden spoons, and with his team now stacked with more and more Test and Origin talent, this was the year that all his snail-pace 'rebuilding phase' simply had to come to fruition. Yet it is is melting away before his eyes.
With the roster he now has, nothing less than a finals berth will save Brown and Manly is in just to the mood to crush his hopes this week. Should make for an enjoyable spectacle!
The face slapper LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14