PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Cowboys v Manly [Round 13, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Stop Taumalolo and we win. I will feel a lot better about that if jake is back. Api and Fainu need to target him in defence and force him to move laterally to tire him out a bit as well.

With the turbos back and dce our team looks very strong. Suli is a welcome return his powerful runs
Be surprised if Turbo plays.

And depends on how our Origin players pull up as to if they play.

Cowboys in a close one for me.

And yes I’ve picked them in the Footy Tipping as well AND you know what that means!!
Told you round 13 he'd be back ;)
Along with suli and dce our backline all of a sudden looks very very good. Walker is going to have a blinder (fingers crossed)

No prediction from me this week. I've been right the last 2 weeks and that's scary. Just GO MANLY!!!!!

No prediction from me this week. I've been right the last 2 weeks and that's scary. Just GO MANLY!!!!!

50/50 this one I reckon a LOT will depend on how Jake and Cherry pull up.

Not expecting Turbo to be at full strength in game one back , and still not even sure he’ll play!

So has Turbo been named in the squad or is he still out?

Big news for Manly with Tom Trbojevic returning from a long injury layoff, while Origin stars Daly Cherry-Evans and Jake Trbojevic were included in the reserves. Moses Suli is back at centre, with Reuben Garrick returning to the wing. Brendan Elliot drops back to the bench to make room for 'Turbo' Tom, while Jack Gosiewski has been promoted to start at lock in place of Corey Waddell (suspended).

Last edited:
This is a bloody good team for us. About as good as we can get.

This week is all about form. get a strong team on the paddock, play well, and get some form happening. A win will be nice - but its time to get another roll on and get the combos really starting to work.

Turbo gives us confidence.

A few wins here and we solidify our chances of top 8 and finals football. Everyone cross their fingers for the month ahead - this is where our season will be made (or not).

What I hate is that the ladder is skewed for 3 rounds due to the BYE points :confused:

NRL need to fix this whole SOO period fiasco.

2v made the point last week that the draw is uneven due to which Clubs are penalized by having to play without their stars before SOO #1 each year :cool:

Manly always seems to be chosen.
I wonder if Clubs are asked which SOO round they want to sit out when the draw is created :think:

BWSE Sunday 1pm on GEM

1. Jade Anderson
2. Tyler Cassell
3. Dane Aukafolau
4.Alfred Smalley
5. John Tohi
6. Zach Dockar-Clay
7.Kamren Cryer
15. Andy Saunders
17. Denzal Tonise
10. Lloyd Perrett
11.Haumole Olakauatu
8. Kurt De Luis
13. Sean Keppie
14.Tyran Ott
18. Fred Junior Mauala
22. Michael Tupou
25. Francis Laloua-Tui

Some close stats

Screenshot_2019-06-05-09-05-03.png

Close stats only because Manly have played without an NRL level halfback for half this Season :)

Dead Eyes Morgan has been there all year for the Cows :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12