Pray for a Sharks win (can't believe I am doing this)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Snake

Snake's Alive!
If the Cowboys lose tonight, we cannot finish last on ladder points.

The Cowboys and Eels play each other next week so one of these two clubs will definitely not be collecting 2 points. That leaves only rd.25 as a possible 2 point collection for the club that loses next weeks game. Then it comes down to F and A if we lose to the Tigers and Broncos (which is highly likely).

Shouldn't even be in this position tbh. I know the team has been lousy this season but wins were taken away from us during the Raiders match away (Brian Kelly getting Leilua to touch the sideline with his hand but not being called and the Raiders scored a try later that set) and the Storm match at home (where one of the most despised carnts in the game in Curtis Scott threw a horrible forward pass for his winger to score) through some dud refereeing. We lost both matches by 1 point. Those 4 comp points would have had us safe. With the exception of the Sharks match, all of our wins this season have been by a comfortable margin

We have been poor this year but Parramatta have been a deeper level of sh*thouse. It would suck if they manage to finish above us.

Rd 24
#NRLCowboysEels
#NRLDragonsBulldogs
#NRLTitansStorm

Rd 25
#NRLTitansCowboys
#NRLBulldogsSharks
#NRLEelsRoosters

If the Cowboys lose tonight, we cannot finish last on ladder points.

The Cowboys and Eels play each other next week so one of these two clubs will definitely not be collecting 2 points. That leaves only rd.25 as a possible 2 point collection for the club that loses next weeks game. Then it comes down to F and A if we lose to the Tigers and Broncos (which is highly likely).

But we will finish last in for and against

We need to win at least one of our last two matches.

A Cowboys loss by a significant margin tonight would work heavily in our favour with regards to P/D. It would make the Cowboys as the best bet to finish last this year. A big Cowboys loss tonight and a Parra win next week could ensure that we finish above both sides at the end of the season, so long as we can avoid thrashings in the final two games

79FF1A80-D3A2-40B3-A0E1-B122A10694F4.jpeg

Sharks sorry no way will I ever be going for that scum of a club
Only time I was willing them to was to beat the other scum team in the storm in 2016 gf
I didn’t even go for the Sharks in that game. Nor the storm.

It is possible to watch a game in a zen state of not wanting either to win and being indifferent to the result.

It’s also known as not giving a **** about the other 15 teams.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8