Possible Downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi guys,

I am in the process of extending our domain registration and moving it to another supplier. This will mean some downtime as I change some DNS settings and these propagate through.

The downtime should be minimal if noticeable at all.

Cheers
Dan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok

Just be prepared to not see Silvertails if you login one day within the next 7 days. If that is the case give it a little while and it will be back

the next 48 hours is really the critical time. Everything is configured but it takes 48 hours for things to go through and all hell to break loose :)

Don't make all us suporters follow Des to the Kennel. He is offering huge money for Manly Supporters, apparantly Manly supporters could be the difference between the scumdogs winnning or losing this years comp.

Daniel said:
Just be prepared to not see Silvertails if you login one day within the next 7 days.

As long as I am not re-directed to some Northern Eagles site I'll be happy...

globaleagle said:
annnnnd we're back!

oh you mean that wasn't it?

I just got back from being pinged to godaddy

Yup that was basically it. I had to transfer the domain over and in the process they messed up my DNS settings, which is what I thought would happen, I couldn't fix them until the transfer was complete.

So basically there should be no further downtime, but if you hear of anyone having issues please let me know

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8