Positives from last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
Richard Fa'aoso. I like the mongrel in him. I think he is going to be a handy pick up for next year, along with Chee Cam. The youth and mongrel will be a spark our forward pack needs.

But like you saw last night, he is an impact bench player. He isnt a 80min or starting player. He is going to fill the void of losing Lussick not Kite.

Can you imagine if She-Rex had a fraction of his mongrel ?

Frightening.

He's going to be a handy addition. Looking forward to seeing him and Joe ripping in next year.

Positive 1 - Jamie Lyon.
Positve 2 - it wasn't the GF and we weren't playing the dogs.

Was that I ended up in a pub full of Melbourne supporters and a few NQ ones too (go figure) and I didn't get beaten up - if anything they were gracious hosts. And the other positive was the martinis at Gin Palace

Positive 1 - Jamie Lyon proved he is the best centre in the world
Positive 2 - will be at least $400 richer
Positive 3 - T-Bag gone
Positive 4 - Toovey did a great job under so much pressure
Positive 5 - Jorge Taufua will be even better next season

positive from last night is Cameron SMith missing most of the goals he ussually kicks blindfolded. That scoreline was meant to be in the 50's

Positives: the ball boys did a great job, The Manly bus didn't explode, TRex got to run around for 80 minutes with a whole bunch of guys who were playing football, Watmough and king didn't drop the ball more than 3 times, Toovey didn't assault the players at full time.,,,

I enjoyed the Matai bell ringer at the start, and Foran smashing Slater and the crowd getting upset was enjoyable

The only positive for me is break in buying Manly, "We are Premiers merchandise", the old budget was taking a bit of a hammering over the past few years. Now I can build another inside wall over the summer for all the future memorabilia to collect, which i am sure there will be plenty. Bring on 2013.

Just saw the ethereal Jennifer Hawkins in the Qantas club, my god she is incredible. Did we lose a game of football or something? I can't remember

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
But like you saw last night, he is an impact bench player. He isnt a 80min or starting player. He is going to fill the void of losing Lussick not Kite.

Mate, we have picked up Chee Kam, Sao, Fa'oso & I personally hope Groat. Then we have (in my opinion) Robinson, Mauro, Trbojevic, Cunningham and even maybe Stromquist at a stretch who could make the team.

Then, Kite may be around again.

Biggest positive for me is that I won't see T-Rext in a Manly jersey again.
It will be good to have all 13 players on the pitch running their hardest with the ball. Can't wait to reap the rewards of all the dropped balls/crappy passes/lacklustre runs T.W. will make when we play against the dogs next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6