Poor night of viewing in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
****ing hilarious you two, let's just hope it's in jest...after all we ARE all Manly fans.

By the way CC....GO BLUES.....I have a strong feeling that the shield is on it's way home!!

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:
So it doesn't bother you that the world has that opinion of you? It even seems to be something you're proud of.
I guess if you're good at something, keep doing it. Give her another black eye CC.

(I can play that song on banjo but I play a sophisticated, cultured banjo, not a hillbilly one like you have up there)

Funny how you would consider world opinion in line with what a fickle minded mushhead like yourself would think.

But stick with that cultured banjo stuff, good for you.

You don't even know what your words mean. There's nothing fickle about my mind.

You lot are a bunch of knuckle draggers who should be locked up for the safety of all decent citizens.

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff. I love this site, it's the only place you and your entire State can be called woman beating, slave owning, backward hill billys, seemingly with impunity!

You should focus on the footy Duff, instead of applying Nivea for Men whilst sipping your latte.

Go Queensland.

Well, yes. I do wear that deodorant. At least I wear deodorant. Latte's are so last decade though.

Your entire state are as stated above. You wouldn't associate yourself with them if you weren't a bogan. Your neck is both red & proud.
Bogan is an insult. Bogan pride is either an oxymoron or a misinterpretation. Queenslanders are by definition dickheads. C'mon, just freaten to smash me fukken teef in & let me win.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Be warned Duff he's a big bastard!!

Built like a Gorilla I'm sure.

It's nothing personal. My intentions are to insult the whole 4 million odd.

I just want to make sure you know that

I am from NSW

And I go for the Blues

I just choose to live in Queensland (because I like the climate mainly!!)

Mark from Brisbane said:
I just want to make sure you know that

I am from NSW

And I go for the Blues

I just choose to live in Queensland (because I like the climate mainly!!)

Soft!

Duff said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Be warned Duff he's a big bastard!!

Built like a Gorilla I'm sure.

It's nothing personal. My intentions are to insult the whole 4 million odd.

You need to try harder.

Just like your State side!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8