1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Broncos

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Aug 6, 2012.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    As reported: Broncos skipper Sam Thaiday has cited a lack of confidence as the reason for his team's poor performance.
    "We are lacking a little in confidence at the moment," he said.

I feel for them, don;t you?
    How can they confidently plan for their activities on a weekend knowing that they may have to play football on it?

2. The Who

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    As reported: Broncos skipper Sam Thaiday has cited a lack of confidence as the reason for his team's poor performance.
    "We are lacking a little in confidence at the moment," he said.

I feel for them, don;t you?
    How can they confidently plan for their activities on a weekend knowing that they may have to play football on it?

3. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    it really throws them off there schedule. They are the public servants of the football world

• Like Like x 1
  4. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    it really throws them off there schedule. They are the public servants of the football world

5. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,366 / 111
    He is not confident that he would be third man in, he is afraid of being the second or worse first! ESP if hodges is not on the field.

• Like Like x 1
  6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,366 / 111
    He is not confident that he would be third man in, he is afraid of being the second or worse first! ESP if hodges is not on the field.

7. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,557 / 32
    Broncos will be lucky to make the eight.

8. Moondog

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,557 / 32
    Broncos will be lucky to make the eight.

9. The Who

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    Wouldn't that be fantastic. And to think they recently signed their caoch to a long-term contract.
    Imagine how crap they'd be with some local competition, and having a schedule determinded not be Channel Nein.

10. The Who

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    Wouldn't that be fantastic. And to think they recently signed their caoch to a long-term contract.
    Imagine how crap they'd be with some local competition, and having a schedule determinded not be Channel Nein.

11. Moondog

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,557 / 32
    It would be excellent. I'm sure Brisbane could easily support at least two more teams. I'd love to see them brought back to the field. Being the only team in a city the size of Brisbane is bull****.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Moondog

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,557 / 32
    It would be excellent. I'm sure Brisbane could easily support at least two more teams. I'd love to see them brought back to the field. Being the only team in a city the size of Brisbane is bull****.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    I just think it's outrageous that they were expected to play on a Sunday after a Monday night game. They should have been given their standard Fri to Fri schedule with their clear 7 day turnaround week after week just like every other NRL team gets. It's just so unfair will someone pleeeease think of the children.

14. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    I just think it's outrageous that they were expected to play on a Sunday after a Monday night game. They should have been given their standard Fri to Fri schedule with their clear 7 day turnaround week after week just like every other NRL team gets. It's just so unfair will someone pleeeease think of the children.