[poll] KEY BOARD HERO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biggest Keyboard Hero ?

• Zaphod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byso

• Fisho

• chileman

• cheesycrust

• The Wheel

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pepsi

• Fluffy (not a she, apparantly)

• Total voters
Fisho.....the rum drinking bum who likes to bribe soccer referees so he can win the refs best and fairest player of the year even though he was sent off once and should have been sent off numerous times unlike saints like myself on the field.....also known as Melvin in certain parts....never been known as late for lunch though! Looks like Senorita Fluffy has the honours so far and :shock: I can't believe Matabele hasn't responded yet....camera shy no doubt :p

Fisho.....the rum drinking bum who likes to bribe soccer referees so he can win the refs best and fairest player of the year even though he was sent off once and should have been sent off numerous times unlike saints like myself on the field.....also known as Melvin in certain parts....never been known as late for lunch though! Looks like Senorita Fluffy has the honours so far and :shock: I can't believe Matabele hasn't responded yet....camera shy no doubt :p
Thanks Chile.

Fisho = Melvin in some say he can't sing but he can!!!! Haven't seen him a lot in any forum lately but he generally has something worth saying - no keyboard hero though!!!!

[blockquote Worker"]

Fisho = Melvin in some say he can't sing but he can!!!! Haven't seen him a lot in any forum lately but he generally has something worth saying - no keyboard hero though!!!![/blockquote]
He has a new job which keeps him away from the net plus a new member of the family but I'm sure you find him lurking here on weekends....and he'll more than likely vote for himself :lol:

I can't work out how Sue Ridgepipe didn't make the voting list. :?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8