1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[poll] Have Manly Supporters gone mad?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Aug 4, 2005.

After reading the extract from a Manly website below, do you feel 8 years of ****e has driven us to

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    "wouldnt it be s*** to be a bronco fan therse side is never up or down broncos are just consistently good i reckon it would be s***"

:stupid: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    The sentence doesn't make sense. So I can only suggest that fan has gone mad.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I have to question people going to other sites and hoping to find intelligent life there. We have had quotes pasted from Souths, Doggies and Newcastle recently and frankly I don't care what they think or their poor efforts to convert that into the written word. This pasted gem doesn't make sense and you are surprised because?

4. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3
    Definitely a few chops short of a barbie there. He's suggesting that it would be boring following a team that always wins, but the Broncos haven't been winning GFs monotonously recently as far as I'm aware. :wall: :wall: :wall:

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    would not say gone mad. born stupid is more appropriate.

6. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Dont worry MB. Just remember that though when you and others come out with your next MSE gem!

7. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Sorry fLIP - I have never quoted from MSE. I do remember bagging one poster out for his general tone. In general I have only said that I visit there very infrequently and have never posted there. Also I have no quarrel with MSE - they can do and say as they wish and it doesn't affect me in any way. I just don't enjoy looking at the posts there - that is why I post here!