PNG team review and which PNG player would you sign up for Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
I thought the PNG's performance was ok. Consider this, all but one of their players today are basically amateurs and don't have the same training and experience as our boys. They either play 2nd grade footy in oz, play at home or far worse play super league in the UK. And they're facing the No.1 ranked Rugby league international team in the world and playing in a very unfamiliar environment. In the 2nd half their defence was great (not perfect) with a lot of good hits. Their attack however is filled with errors. BUt bottum line I thnk they have some talent which could be improved upon should they get real NRL experience. Therefore of the PNG players in the team today, who would you like to see sign up with Manly? Their prices shouldn't be that expensive, so I'm pretty sure we can afford a few of their boys in our cap. I say their Halfback and one of their centers Jesse Joe Parker were quite good. Ryan TOngia from the titans wasn't too bad either.

Still who which of the PNG guys would you not mind playing for Manly? Like with a bit of a Dessie workover I think some of those boys can become great  buys for Manly.

eelcatcher link said:
I thought the PNG's performance was ok. Consider this, all but one of their players today are basically amateurs and don't have the same training and experience as our boys. They either play 2nd grade footy in oz, play at home or far worse play super league in the UK. And they're facing the No.1 ranked Rugby league international team in the world and playing in a very unfamiliar environment. In the 2nd half their defence was great (not perfect) with a lot of good hits. Their attack however is filled with errors. BUt bottum line I thnk they have some talent which could be improved upon should they get real NRL experience. Therefore of the PNG players in the team today, who would you like to see sign up with Manly? Their prices shouldn't be that expensive, so I'm pretty sure we can afford a few of their boys in our cap. I say their Halfback and one of their centers Jesse Joe Parker were quite good. Ryan TOngia from the titans wasn't too bad either.

Still who which of the PNG guys would you not mind playing for Manly? Like with a bit of a Dessie workover I think some of those boys can become great  buys for Manly.

A prop,dont care so much who

The guy's that play in England don't play in the Super League they play in the Championship (a divison below Super League)or Championship 1(two divisions below SL).

Jesse Joe Parker and Menzie Yere most probably.

I thought the Kumul's did well to limit the scoreline to just 42 considering that the more experienced players like Neville Costigan, James Nightingale, Trevor Exton, David Mead, James Segeyaro, George Kepa and Jason Chan were all out because of allegiance with Adrian Lam or played Origin this year.

Loved that nickname the jukebox, cause of his big hits..classic!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The jukebox, Menzie Yere

Would be good value for 15mins of destruction off the bench each weekend

I seem to like his name for some reason, reminds me of someone who has a similar name and played for us for years. I would dearly like to see us sign maybe a couple of those players for Manly, shouldn't be too expensive and would not be a burden on our salary cap issues. I forgot who their no.8 player was, but he also looks like a decent signing.

1 player definately , once he was use to the rigours of nrl, he would be very handy, & thats the # 4 menze(jukebox) built like a back rower, more heart than 2 t-rex`s  & would play for less, anythings gotta be better than farmwork..  pity that #8  is beyond it , he would seem a pretty good intimidator..gallen wouldnt have nothing to do with him, & he had his hands all over the ball & gallens face numerous times.  lol..

jjai link said:
1 player definately , once he was use to the rigours of nrl, he would be very handy, & thats the # 4 menze(jukebox) built like a back rower, more heart than 2 t-rex`s  & would play for less, anythings gotta be better than farmwork..  pity that #8  is beyond it , he would seem a pretty good intimidator..gallen wouldnt have nothing to do with him, & he had his hands all over the ball & gallens face numerous times.  lol..
Yeah Lowey let's get that pen we can't find and sign menze (jukebox)lol you have to be kidding. I guess you don't like winning,with the suggestions regarding signings you have come up with I wonder if you arn't lowe. I love the ghost accounts you have set up lol

Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6