Players with meaningful names

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A young bloke that played for norths lower grades, and a bit of Q-Cup a few year ago liked to keep everyone guessing if he was leaving or not.

His name was Willy Orwonti. True story. Google him if you don't believe me. I always thought he'd make a great dummy half. He'd be hard to mark. Is he going to pass or dummy and run???

lol

Winterstein, is that a beer mug used in the colder months?

Yes, I believe so. I hate warm beer. "Kimberley cool" (straight from the carton that's strategically placed under the kitchen table, my brother worked a lot through the Kimberley's years ago and brought that saying back with him lol) is as warm as I'll go in winter.

When it gets really nippy, I prefer a nice Green Ginger Winestein.

It's interesting names that are derived from an occupation, I'm guessing Slater's mob worked with slate, (how observant, I should've been in Forensic)
Cooper=Barrel maker, Fletcher=arrows, Smith=worker of metals. Then there's Butcher, Baker, Carpenter, etc.
In time we might get Mick Helpdesk.

What did Mike Hunt do? That's right! He was a hunter.

Yes, I believe so. I hate warm beer. "Kimberley cool" (straight from the carton that's strategically placed under the kitchen table, my brother worked a lot through the Kimberley's years ago and brought that saying back with him lol) is as warm as I'll go in winter.

When it gets really nippy, I prefer a nice Green Ginger Winestein.
Lol true. Where did your Bro' work?
I know the expression. I used to work in the Halls creek, Kununurra area.
"What, not cold? This beer's straight off the ice!
"Yeah, about 300km off the ice..."

Lol true. Where did your Bro' work?
I know the expression. I used to work in the Halls creek, Kununurra area.
"What, not cold? This beer's straight off the ice!
"Yeah, about 300km off the ice..."

He worked all over on stations around Kunnunurra and over into the NT around Katherine. He had a Mrs stashed in Port Lincoln, so he travelled NT, WA and SA all over and loved every minute of .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8