Player report from today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
1. Brett - defence safe and solid as always - attack getting better with each game but as Gould said it would be very understandable if it takes him a month or two to really strike back after so long out - I agree in principle but think it will be sooner - he's VERY close to hitting some gaps and scoring those sizzling tries again
2. Robbo - I was a little critical of him last year when he came out all buffed up and seemed to lose his zip - but gees he's so rock solid - never makes an error - an awesome back up for Brett cleaning up kicks and kick returns - and when there's a sniff of a try in the corner he still seems to be able perform miracle acrobatics to score - onya Robbo
3. Hoppa junior - should have been Man of the Match today - after all his two tries were the difference at crucial times - not sure what happens when Matai/Lyon return but it's a long season and he'll be needed
18. Oldfield - proved in one game today why T Rex need only be used again if we have no other alternative - great game - should have passed to Wolf when making that big run down sideline (hmmm a little disappointing he's not faster gees we miss an Elsegood who would never be caught) but proved what a good player he is when making the same break and this time looking for Wolfie again and even better finding him with a perfect inside out banana through kick
6. Foran - tremendous - say no more
7. DCE - exc game again - great kicking - and hey what about those awesome touch finders from penalties - my god what a relief after all the years of Ox kicks that barely made the touch line - and just for my icing kicks goals very well too
8. King - captains knock - and if I'm not mistaken he seemed to be aggressively verbaling the Knights pack in 2nd half (not sure why but I love and angry Kingy instead of the sleepy one we sometimes see)
9. Ballin - solid as always - like to see a few more incisive DH runs (Isaac Luke style)
10. Kite - I've been very concerned with his laboured runs at the line where he seems confused about wanting to pass before succumbing meekly - but today a much better spirited performance
11. Choc - what do you say - capable of so much - always on the verge of a big bust - and works like a dog all day in defence - but as Ray Warren put it well the dumb agonising errors seem to come from just rushing WAY too fast Dessie has got to just get him to breathe then play the ball - but all said another tough as hell bruising performance
12. Guluvao - is it just me or has he been an unsung hero 2 weeks running - really great punishing hit ups
13. Glenn - solid tough team performance - and a sensational grubber for Wolfie's first try - like to see him run straighter but he'll improve each week now Brett is back

14. Seu Seu - only seemed to get about 10 mins at end of game (is that right?)
15. Buhrer - I love this guys enthusiasm - gets better every game
16. George - hasn't done anything wrong but I'm not sure he's a better bench option than either Robinson or Harrison
17. Mauro - I want to like him - but he just looks like a reserve grade tryer to me - doesn't do anything wrong either - but does he truly worry the opposition? Ditto George would rather have Robinson or Harrison - but hey it's good to have options and THANK GOD even Des has realised that Cross = Morewood

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301223137[/time]

Oops forgot...

5. Wolfie - fantastic performance - esp seeing as he was limping in first half - so good to have him back

The thing about Robertson is that I don't think he's missed a game with injury since joining us. I wonder how many games he's notched up in a row.

swoop link said:
The thing about Robertson is that I don't think he's missed a game with injury since joining us. I wonder how many games he's notched up in a row.

132 I think I heard today.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187140.msg327737#msg327737 date=1301223665]

132 I think I heard today.
[/quote]

That's pretty awesome, hardly does anything wrong, scores a lot of tries and can fill in as fullback.

Robbo went past Uate today only to be beaten by the ball over the touch in goal.

George did provide an awesome off load to Foran that was put down.

Great stuff. Plus we are playing for each other now, which is at the heart of any side going well. Room for improvement sure but for a Rd 3 performance = awesome.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8