• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I admit I may " bend" the truth to suit my needs, at times , but I assure you all this story is verbatim!!
I wasn't being sarcastic Mark, I genuinely believe you. If you had 20 posts to your name and your account was along the lines of One-Eyed-Eel or something ridiculous like that, i'd have my doubts, but you've never given the impression that you would make something up.

I know the crusher as my best mate is a Cleal and they are made on it .
Sure am, I was actually pretty good mates with Crusher, and was in the know when the Killer signing was going down. Yep Scottie played for the Boars, funnily enough his last game was a GF against the Wee Waa Panthers who had a certain J Lyon in the number 6, I sat next to Crusher and Bozo at that game.
Remember it well mate .Killer played for Wee Waa in 06 I think against north tamworth and they carved them up . Killer played 5/8 that day and was a magician. My mates name is Peter Cleal and that's how I met the cleal family originally . Cheers mate.

Remember it well mate .Killer played for Wee Waa in 06 I think against north tamworth and they carved them up . Killer played 5/8 that day and was a magician. My mates name is Peter Cleal and that's how I met the cleal family originally . Cheers mate.

There's a heap of them, Harvey was the Dad, not sure if he's still alive .

It was a bit like Michael Jordan playing for the Dubbo B Grade basketball side.

He was about 20 classes higher than any player on the field !!

Finally some common sense. Thank you lord.;-)
I
So would you accept Hiku out played Inglis when Australia and New Zealand went at it last year? Regardless of who is next inline for fullback, surely ur not suggesting we can't find a place for Hiku in the centres over the next two years?
Hiku is not as gifted as Lyon Hiku is not as Sensational as the Snake Hiku is not as tough as Matai Hiku is not as brilliant as Tom Turbo Hiku is not as dynamic as Inglis .
Hiku is a fine player but he is not a fantastic like the ones mentioned
The immortal Fulton who is a legend in his own life time has bigger plans for us than Hiku but we don't understand this because we are all football legends in our lunch time .

It was a bit like Michael Jordan playing for the Dubbo B Grade basketball side.

He was about 20 classes higher than any player on the field !!
Ain't that the truth he absolutely made fools of them and won it on his own . He was playing with a lot of his mates in that side and to be fair they were a good side . Can't remember who coached them then but john Harvey coached them years before.

Ain't that the truth he absolutely made fools of them and won it on his own . He was playing with a lot of his mates in that side and to be fair they were a good side . Can't remember who coached them then but john Harvey coached them years before.

That win will go down in Panthers history, yep they had a good side but when you have one of the best players in the world ( at the time ) in a bush footy side they were always going to win.

Great memories, even though my Boars lost that year !!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8