Personal growth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Leader of the Flock

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have to say thank you to the Team and the Coaching staff for giving me the opportunity to experience personal growth(no, not my waistline) at my age.

I didn't think it was possible but now, I've learnt about humility, it's always been hard to be humble as a Manly supporter; embarrassment, again, I've always been a loud and proud 'Eagle and I've never known the fear of failure for my team, as I've never thought my team we're going to be prime contenders for the wooden spoon.

So, thanks guys, you're helping me experience things that I never thought would come my way in this lifetime of being a Seaeagle and now, I kind of know what it's like to be a supporter of another team and how much that would suck.

I must say though, as great as personal emotional growth supposedly is for a bloke my age, I could certainly have gone thought the rest of my life without it; so, how about you all pull your fingers out and have a f*ckin' real dig for the rest of the season. Don't go leaving holes in our defence that a Manly ferry could go through sideways with room to spare, hit the opposition like Igor, Cement, et al did, with the force of Bozo's legendary concrete truck and make them remember that they've run into the Manly brickwall defence; attack like you're the spiritual reincarnations of Bozo, Thommo, Wombat, Snake, Killer, Cliffy and Beaver, plus all the other guys that have pulled on the jersey and attack like a brigade of Ghukas charging with only their Kukris against their enemies.

Give myself and others the right to again walk around knowing that as an 'Eagles supporter, our team kicks a*se and that all the other clubs fear and loathe us, instead of feeling pity for us.

I'll always be an 'Eagle but you guys are really making it tough this year to be proud to show it and tell everybody that that be an 'Eagle is to be number 1.

You should try being a Vancouver Canuck fan.

This is nothing. lol...

wah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8