1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peptides

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Poola, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Poola

Poola Active Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 8
    Let me preface this thread by saying I am very anti drugs as I lost a brother to it.
    However the scenario is that a gladiator is destined to entertain as he is thrown in an arena. In this arena he is asked to perform , excel overcome the opposition and be the victor. These gladiators are urged on by the screaming masses and if by any chance they cannot be part of the entertainment they sit forlorn listening and reading how their prescence would've made a difference, could've been the deciding factor should've been the answer.
    He sits forlorn with his thoughts, sees his team struggling and knows that he can make a difference. Just as that thought enters his mind his team succumbs to an onslaught and once again looks like they going down.
    He looks at the desolate faces tear stained cheeks of some young starry eyed kids who inquires searchingly after his health. They wished he was there, in the fight, adding the spark required to ignite their team. Alas the gladiator must sit out time , time yo heal nsturaly or does he?
    Does he find a way to appease the masses, to enter the arena and bring dignity back to a proud team it's supporters and the media.

What would you do if you were this gladiator?

• Like Like x 1
  2. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,043 / 30
    If I were you I would stop dressing up as a gladiator, ring the bell beside your bed and ask the nurse to give you your meds.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    They use a buzzer these days

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    They are all doing it.

If you cross what seems a very blurry line then you pay the price.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Is this about Rusty Crowe ?

6. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50

Maximus: At my signal, unleash hell!
    Loses signal. Throws phone.:p

7. StuBoot

StuBoot Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +795 / 7
    But isn't getting the nurse to give out the meds what started this in the first place?

• Like Like x 1
  8. wedgetail eagle

wedgetail eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,723 / 10
    I think it's about the SeaEagles sponsor
    AAA Gladiators
    Croydon Park NSW