1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People complaining

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyArmy, Mar 9, 2014.

1. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Heard a few people yesterday complain about ticket pricing, yet they don't become members. Something like $32 all up for a GA ticket. My 10-game membership cost $180, $18 a game.

Even a 3 game pass has great saving, plus discounts like all other memberships.

Is it bone laziness that they don't sign up? Do we need to make our memberships more appealing?

• Like Like x 7
  2. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Heard the same. Makes no sense to me, why they don't join up. Got a mate to sign up after telling him the savings. Maybe people aren't looking at membership hard enough. Not sure what we can do to promote it more

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Just keep explaining it when you hear people complaining. The message will get through over time.

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,737 / 257
    Yep that's all you can do...madness not being a member unless you just plan to go once or twice a year.

Even I have a 3 game membership

5. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    Thats what we do. Have convinced a couple of people to do this already. I like the idea of ranging prices for tickets depending on who we are playing. Put a big game like Melbourne round 1 and watch the membership numbers rise.