Penrith Captain requests release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a mess but when he was at the Tigpies he kept on about "everyone needs to be on the bus" when it now seems he was getting off at the first stop. Now he is driving the Panthers bus but there is only passenger, no one want to join the ride.

They would actually be better off with Maloney as captain coach.
I think it’s actually a driverless bus, under semi-autonomous control from Ivan’s new digs back on the ‘Beaches.

In my view this highlights the care and planning required in recruitment of staff and players. Belief and Harmony are key to success. It’s hard to get it right.

We have the funds to buy him now. There is $440,000 cap space for a back. We would only need to pay about 60% of yearly freight (remainder of year). Without Walker it would have looked more attractive proposition.
I think he’s an excellent player and ticks all the boxes bar maybe his asking price as current Kiwi captain. If we had funds for Gutherson you’d think maybe we could throw an offer in. Can play all backline positions and would certainly add some class player wise and seems a decent bloke. Clearly sick of playing in a team of degenerates with a thoroughly unlikeable coach

At the beginning of this season I never thought I'd be writing this:
We don't need him!
Our backs are playing above themselves and unless he fancies a stretch in the Manly Workers team then he may as well join Doesn'tmatta.

Quick play the ball as well , tough player , if we missed the boat with gutherson it might be a blessing ,

Regarding the release of gutherson , I not sure weather it was salary cap pressure or Concerns for gutherson documented knee problems or combination of both.

Obviously the DCE deal may have squeezed gutherson out of the club. Tom was obviously high priority and gutherson had knee problems. So they stuck with Tom.

As hard as it is watching him play for Parra and shine . We may have dodged a bullet with Gutherson.

On the other hand the signing of Dylan Walker and release of Gutherson I do not agree with.

But DWZ is class :) regardless

do not resist Mother Nature and the forces of the universe

Des is the man

Seeing as parra chasing DWZ was being talked about prior to Gutho resigning, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine the deal is done and all parties are staying mum until after the 2 sides play tonight...

Announced on weekend, training at Bankwest Monday I reckon...

Seeing as parra chasing DWZ was being talked about prior to Gutho resigning, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine the deal is done and all parties are staying mum until after the 2 sides play tonight...

DWZ was dropped so he could announce it today >:)

I think your right HM
Still some dirty deeds done dirt cheap to still come out

Bit like the orange tape in the ball tampering
Seemed like a good idea at the time that everyone pretended not to see

Trialed a couple publicly but did not solve the problem

There is a very big elephant in the Penrith room too

The shadow of Brandy and Geyer is influential

Geyers daughter is also on cocaine possession charges.
I wonder if this has any link to Penrith and their dark secrets.

Well of the 15 players left to sign over at the squeels, and if they have signed him the 15 left must be wondering where their futures lie and surely they cant fit them all in, with Moses yet to sign as well

RCG is languishing in reserve grade at the moment, also sounds like he is acting like the reserve graders he is playing with are beneath him. I think its worth noting that Des is great but cant fix everyone. They have to want to improve themselves.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8